Bonnies vs. Notre Dame (Today)

Notre Dame has virtually no bench and has played no one of note this year.

Nonetheless, they still are a very good team and skilled shooters and scorers. I believe all but one of their starters are considered grad students, so it's one of the older teams in the country.

They haven't played well against some weaker opponents. They can be got so let's get them

Attended the game. The team played well are really starting jell. So far, they are getting better each game. Notre Dame is going to have a long season in ACC. Not impressed with them. We were the better team all around. Venning is a good one and showed his Brooklyn moves under the hoop. Strong rebounder, and can protect the rim. Guards shoot well but Luc and Banks need to clean turnovers with wild shots driving to hoop. Farrell is very smooth and shoots 3 ball quite well. They are a poised group and shoot the 3 ball well which is nice after watching our last group. Don’t know enough about the conference teams but Bonas will make some noise this year. Schmidt got some players this year.

ND could go winless in the ACC. I know I sound like negative poop face, but there are a lot of things to clean up if we were to face a high quality P5. That said, the name has cache, it's another W, move on and move up.

I wasn’t overly impressed w ND either, but they’re also not a squad pundits expect to be awful.

13 days after losing to Canisius we were able to knock of a P5 squad, and control the game thoroughly while doing so. It’s a considerable step in the right direction, especially so quickly.

It’s alright to be neither over or under excited about it.

Currently 5 ACC teams rated lower than ND, including 1-6 FSU and 0-6 Louisville. I put the chances of Notre Dame going winless in the ACC at about 0%.
Forgot about Louisville, a dumpster fire if there ever was one.

Notre Dame up by 18 at the half against no. 20 Michigan State

Not bad for a team that some have said will go winless in the ACC. Doh!

Back