Bonnies @ SUNY-Buffalo Game Thread (12/30, 7:00 PM)

Gotta win this one for Lester, like I wrote on SBUnfurled, a SUNY Amherst fan started this shit that got him banned.

I want to see some good, visceral smack talk here to verify that this is a credible and durable medium for my fellow Bona fans to populate. Not that I'm into that personally, but the colorful banter keeps things interesting.
It needs to be a cross between old Bevel and current A10. No bannedwagon pussy bullshit.

Wow. Look at all the little girls getting upset. It's like a gathering of all the nerds in high school. Pissah!

Wow. Look at all the little girls getting upset. It's like a gathering of all the nerds in high school. Pissah!
Maybe we rushed to judgment with respect to antibevel. He’s making some interesting points. How many here, by the way, are, in fact, little girls? Also, is a salty disposition inherent in small females or something?

I'd say this is metman but that would imply he's smart enough to make more than one account. Not making me upset, it's actually flattering that it only took a few days for someone to attempt a troll job on the new Bona site. It took the B*ndwag*n years before they had real infighting...

Actually, I don't mind the back and forth and the strong opinions. There are a lot of smart, very knowledgeable people here, but what I don't care for is the use of language. You can get a point across without doing that. Just my opinion.

I joined this board because now, I can say, Fuck Ub to a bunch of my bona fan friends

Sure I could have gotten that point across without the use of language, but sometimes, ya just don’t care.

Seriously though, fuck UB. All this are we rivals talk makes me realize I don’t care if we’re rivals or not, I just don’t like them.

Back