Bonnies @ Rhody 1/11/23 7 PM

Dogs against a team 50 spots lower in KP and 5-10. That's...not good. It's also fully deserved, and 2.5 may be too generous. We either finally, break through, or Rhode Island covers easily. Tuning into this game is not for the faint of heart.

URI has not done much of note this year. They were blown out by K-State, but played decently against Boston College and Providence.

They have a putrid offense that turns over the ball a ton but rebound the ball pretty well.

There's virtually no coach I despise more than Archie Miller. He was intolerable at Dayton, and I expect the same at URI. Just seems like a miserable guy. Was happy to see him "flame out" at Indiana, but I think he will be successful at Rhody.

Archie had a lot of success against SBU while at UD (albeit with much better talent), but this is the type of game we really should win. SLU was a disaster, but they still are likely one of the best teams we've played this year.

This game has slop written all over it. I'll go SBU 65 URI 61.

I've read on another Bona site, ahem, that the key is they just need to make their 19' + jump shots. Like every team in the nation wouldn't just shoot better if it was that easy.

That said, let's hope someone gets hot because our half-court offense is mostly anemic, and I can't stomach watching them fritter away another close road game. Get up big early or else, as CB3PT says, it won't be for the faint of heart.

I dont worry about the gambling line so much. They do it to entice betting on both sides, not to even the game. We were even or 1 pt favs vs Mason at home and they were a good 60 spots higher in Net/KP. Rhody isnt good. If we have any semblance of offense we should take this one.

3Shay, who is that in your avatar? Lewis Leonard or Malcolm Eleby come to mind...

I dont worry about the gambling line so much. They do it to entice betting on both sides, not to even the game. We were even or 1 pt favs vs Mason at home and they were a good 60 spots higher in Net/KP. Rhody isnt good. If we have any semblance of offense we should take this one.

3Shay, who is that in your avatar? Lewis Leonard or Malcolm Eleby come to mind...
Mr. Malcom E. Think the headshot was from his final year at NKU. Good dude minus the screwdriver incident, but I was told he wasn't even involved.

Back