Bonnies @ La Salle (Sat. 02/29 @ 2:00 pm)

4 years, and he still hasn’t developed a single discernible basketball skill. Worst Bonnie ever.
Asinine. Either you haven’t watched many Bona teams, OR you are a total victim of the moment. I will not pile on a four-year Bonnie—or any Bonnie, for that matter—as scapegoat for a SHITTY, lackadaisical team effort. Everyone, including the coaching staff, shit the bed (Fide, Bona) today. Awful effort from top to bottom.

I don’t care what happens for the rest of the regular season. NIT seemed like a long shot regardless.

Just get the six seed and a rematch with Duquesne on Friday in Brooklyn.

One positive from today was the re-emergence of Matt Johnson. I was super impressed! He’s a helluva ball handler and caused a lot of chaos for LaSalle on defense. He gets a lot of credit for helping get the Bonnies back in it. He could easily spell Lofton at pg.

Only takes a couple loser, chest thumping, bbw bona [fide] douches to ruin what is easily the best and most insightful place to discuss Bona basketball.

We're going undefeated! We suck!! Take that shit to the loser WNY Bills hot take asshole central crowd.
Totally agree.

I'm really just perplexed as to what he is hoping to get out of his player-bashing posts. We can all have those thoughts (and we all do after games like this), but posting them on a public forum is just stupid. Text your buddies about it rather than bringing that shit to this forum and polluting it with reactionary, unnecessary posts.

As for the shitshow of a game, La Salle played too well (read: hit too many fucking threes) early on and we dug too deep of a hole. I've watched like five games of theirs this year and today was the best I have seen them. They generally play an undisciplined, 1 on 1, chucking style with many wasted and quick possessions. To cut it to four with a minute or so speaks to the consequences of fucking up a couple plays here and there which led to easy La Salle points earlier in the game. If we don't fuck up like we did the past two games (careless passing, late and careless rotations and switches on ddsmugs' favorite pastime for Shoon, etc.), we can be a pretty good team. When we fuck up, it's tough to overcome.

Let's get better and not fuck up against St. Joes. They can hang with most teams in the A10 as they have already proven.

One positive from today was the re-emergence of Matt Johnson. I was super impressed! He’s a helluva ball handler and caused a lot of chaos for LaSalle on defense. He gets a lot of credit for helping get the Bonnies back in it. He could easily spell Lofton at pg.
Towards the end of the OCC we started to see a rotation with Johnson getting a few minutes to help spell Lofton. And as the he and the rest of the team looked like they were finally getting comfortable with Johson at the 1 he stopped seeing time. It didnt seem to make sense.

I usually understand why Schmidt doesn’t trust or play guys. I couldn’t figure out why Johnson was in the doghouse. He’s a decent player. He could play 10 minutes a game and there would be little to no drop off. He was huge in the win @ GW.

The team looks gassed. Can’t hurt to mix in Johnson or Carpenter into the rotation.

I usually understand why Schmidt doesn’t trust or play guys. I couldn’t figure out why Johnson was in the doghouse. He’s a decent player. He could play 10 minutes a game and there would be little to no drop off. He was huge in the win @ GW.

The team looks gassed. Can’t hurt to mix in Johnson or Carpenter into the rotation.
You make a post like this, you sound somewhat rational. The problem is you offset it with 20 posts of bullshit, hot take, overreaction.

Get on board.

Back