Bonnies @ La Salle (Sat. 02/29 @ 2:00 pm)

Croswell is leaving the program. Rumor is he was too afraid of OO.

Based on the announcement/quote from Howard he is leaving effective immediately, still waiting on confirmation of that however.

I hope Dom's offense bounces back from that loss to Duquesne. Unlike previous games where his offense has disappeared, Dom's shot wasn't totally off. A lot of in and out shots that just didn't fall for him. He also drove hard to the basket, but once again just couldn't finish. Hope he keeps being aggressive and things bounce his way. We need to dish the ball to Osun every chance we get and he has to be the first look for our offense. No excuse for Osun to only get 9 points today like last game.

Will be interesting to see what Winston's leash looks like today given Bobby's meltdown last game. Big question for everyone - should Schmidt start giving Winston more mins and play Bobby less, or should he get Bobby out there ASAP to try and get his head right before A10 tourney time?

Bobby’s head has been twisted since day 1. His 1 truly great performance against fau was an outlier. I’m not saying he can’t provide some value off the bench but the offense moves so much better with Winston out there.

Bobby’s head has been twisted since day 1. His 1 truly great performance against fau was an outlier. I’m not saying he can’t provide some value off the bench but the offense moves so much better with Winston out there.

I agree, but there has to be some inside stuff that Schmidt sees that we're not seeing. Bobby does have a knack for disrupting plays on the defensive end, but his defense is inconsistent in my opinion, and doesn't justify the minutes he's been getting. I'm playing devil's advocate here, and trying to figure out why tf this dude keeps getting playing time when he is so clearly a headcase right now. Obviously Winston is still trying to figure out the system, particularly on the defensve end, but he's come a long way and he'll only improve with more minutes.

One of the student managers told me Bobby is absolutely lights out in practice— never mises his shot and works his butt off. Unfortunately, when it counts, those results are elusive.

To me I just don’t see it. His shot is so slow to develop and everytime he starts his dribble, I’m surprised he isn’t called for a travel.

That was a sad half of basketball. This season is going to end with a thud. Thursday exit in Brooklyn.
Dude. Relax. That’s such a low-blow post and you know it isn’t true. I could name a dozen other guys to prove your point wrong but I’m not going there.

Dude. Relax. That’s such a low-blow post and you know it isn’t true. I could name a dozen other guys to prove your point wrong but I’m not going there.

Name em. I’ve seen them all. I’ll take Camara, Fox, or Kovacevic over Ikpeze. At least we only had to watch them for a year or 2. Ikpeze has been 4 years of misery. I’ve never seen a player from Freshman-Senior year, show no improvement.

Last edited:
Brutal to see Vasquez get called for that charge after what seemed like a bullshit call around 18 in the 1st half on Osun. I got a bad feeling about this one and the remainder of the season. The last 10 mins of this game will most likely define the rest of our season. Pathetic.

This staff has its work cut out for them. You can’t just rely on this young core. You need to scower the country for jucos that can help immediately.

Jesus, will everyone finally agree the bench is awful and has been for ten games. Starters also stink today but they've got NO options. Embarrassing. Johnson had to shake off rust after ignored for half a season. Ten minutes left. They just now remembered Osun was on team.

Last edited:
Of course when we play at Tom Gola Arena it's Senior Day. It looks like goddamn Live Aid by Tom Gola Arena standards today with like 1,350 people there. Our guys playing with a bit more intensity the last few mins. Hope they keep it up.

Shit the bed yet again. Schmidt better start looking for a new job.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Back