Bonnies @ Fordham (Wed. 01/29/20 @ 7:00, ESPN+)

WestEndStench

Just what the doctor ordered.

Obligatory request: Anyone know Osunniyi's status?

Can't take any road games for granted but I think we would all sleep easier knowing we're getting our best player back.

Fordham is awful on the offensive end. SLU held Fordham to only 25 points in the first 30 minutes of action. Fordham managed to force overtime against Duquesne but that was mostly Duquesne missing open shots and not making free throws. Fordham hasn't scored over 62 points in an A10 game all year.

This should be a get right game for our defense even if the big guy cant go. We could get in trouble if we aren't defending the passing lanes as Fordham has one of the highest assist to made baskets ratios in the league. On the other end Fordham's defense is somewhat highly rated however when most your minutes are being played down 10 the other team probably isn't running their best lineups or sets. Maybe this is a good game to try to get Welch going.

Lofton had his way with Colon and was able to get to the basket at will in the first meeting so hopefully that continues.

Fordham is one of the places I struggle to see as a true road game because so many NYC Bonnies show up for the Rose Hill game each year. Davidson and GW being the other away sites that Bonnies normally have a great turnout for.

Good news on Osun, but I wonder if his minutes will be reduced. Against SLU Fordham had Portley back in the lineup for 16 minutes, but he wasn't much help. Raut, who hit 4 of 12 outside the arc and played 32 minutes against us, didn't play against SLU. Not that it was likely to have made much of a difference.

Shoon playing will help everything. There’s only a few A10 teams this year that can match him without doubling. He will want to score early and often against the Rams.

Dom should get back on track. We expect a solid performance by Vasquez and Winston, too.

Ought to be interesting considering the defenses both the Bonnies and Fordham play.

Shoon playing will help everything. There’s only a few A10 teams this year that can match him without doubling. He will want to score early and often against the Rams.

Dom should get back on track. We expect a solid performance by Vasquez and Winston, too.
Did you consult with tully, or is this just the royal "We"?

First team to 30 wins. Thank god Shoon's back.

Winston is wild. I mean, I want to be on his team in the Richter, but the behind the back dribble on a fast break was just crazy.

We (me, my 1-year old) were hoping that one of the freshmen went off.

The 4 position is hurting us again. LD was damn good and spoiled me.

Back