Bonnies @ Fordham (Wed. 01/29/20 @ 7:00, ESPN+)

Fordham had a great plan and hit some big shots early on. We couldn’t go on our usual runs and missed our big shot attempts.

Shoon needed some game action and he got it.

Fordham had a great plan and hit some big shots early on. We couldn’t go on our usual runs and missed our big shot attempts.

Shoon needed some game action and he got it.
PY, also FU has an overlooked defense. They are quick to their men. As I said on BBF, I think its disingenuous to say we played like shit, as some are (not you), and a lot of it was due to their D.

Bonnies' record as of 1/31/2019 was 8-12 and would be 8-13 after the 2/1 game. We seem to be doing better this year and the power rankings reflect that. Not where we want yet, but this is a very young team ranking #330 in experience vs. all Division I teams. Be patient. Kids like Winston and Vasquez will be very big stars before they leave the Enchanted Mountains.
On a side note, it's hard to believe that other board is still allowing Bona haters to continue spewing negativism toward the team. Not what I'm thinking a "bandwagon" should be.

I more enjoyed marcuuuuspooosley ripping apart sbufan2018. I hope they come to this forum (if they are not here already)

Edit: this was in response to Bona84

I more enjoyed marcuuuuspooosley ripping apart sbufan2018. I hope they come to this forum (if they are not here already)

Edit: this was in response to Bona84

Yeah, that was good. I resisted the urge.

Back