Bonnies at Saint Joseph's (February 11, 7:00 PM)

6 points scares me, as someone who has been on St. Joe's quite a bit this season, they've been playing some of the better teams close, especially at home.

Ryan Daly chucks it up like crazy. He's got that Niokla Jokic look of being a flabby scorer. He's talented but I think Welch would be up to the task of shutting him down.

If Osun has a good offensive game, I think we roll easily. Longpre and Edwards shouldn't be able to stop him very much.

Let's get out of there with no injuries, a comfy win and get home for three MASSIVE games.

Ryan Daly chucks it up like crazy. He's got that Niokla Jokic look of being a flabby scorer.
Guarantee that fat fuck makes 5 or 6 threes, if not more. Whatever, Dunn-Martin made what.. seven thousand 25 footers Saturday? Just get a Winn and gtfo Phiily.

Ryan Daly chucks it up like crazy. He's got that Niokla Jokic look of being a flabby scorer. He's talented but I think Welch would be up to the task of shutting him down.
I'd be surprised if Lofton doesn't get the first crack at Daly.

This should be a pretty routine Bonnies victory. Control the glass, play slow/deliberate, don't turn the ball over. My hope is this is a lot like the GW game at home where the lead just slowly grows and eventually we are up 20 and the game is in control.

No A10 road game should be considered a routine victory beforehand. My concern is a hangover coming off an emotional win at Duquesne (and possibly looking ahead to a hugely impactful three-game homestand).

No A10 road game should be considered a routine victory beforehand. My concern is a hangover coming off an emotional win at Duquesne (and possibly looking ahead to a hugely impactful three-game homestand).

I can't consider any game we play truly routine. When we've laid turds against Arkansas State, UMES, 0-10 Delaware, Canisius and Niagara in the last decade, I can probably count on one hand the number of games that I really felt like we were 100% going to roll in...

Check out the latest preview so I can feed my kids:

Bonnies Aim for Philly Special at St. Joe's After Pittsburgh Success

This game doesn’t scare me, but it does concern me. I trust this team has matured and won’t sleepwalk like they did @ Fordham.

Nothing like a good Halil Kanacevic reference

That motherfucker still makes me angry. We drove 7 hours from Bona's after Gathers hit that 3 to beat #1 SLU. We go up like 19-10 early, but then scored like 25 more points the rest of the game. The Kandy Man had 26 points, 17 boards against us...

He did it to himself a while back by posting his old dude filter results. It fascinates me to no end.

That first half was weird. I thought we actually started fairly well, but just couldn't make enough layups to open it up. Now these dickbags are starting to get Osun out of the paint and drive on us. Hope Schmidt will be able to make the right adjustments at the half.

Boca Bobby... that ain't it, chief. Brutal misses on back to back open 3s. Next possession, he passes to Vasquez who knocks his 3 right down. He's not even getting the boards tonight, part of why we are down 3 to the Feather-Shedding Chicken...

I know this team too well. I knew they’d bring their A game vs Duquesne, and lay an egg vs St Joes.

Shoon will make a living in the nba protecting the rim and catching lobs. Just a freak of a player. His hands and passing are underrated. The offense will always be a work in progress. Defensively, he’s a game changer. If he can show the lateral quickness to switch onto guards, he’ll be a 1st round pick.

Back