Bona @ GW (Sunday, January 5th, 2020 at 4:00)

Bonnies open up -3.5. Thought it would be a little higher, but laying points on the road is always a tricky proposition.

Pissah! = Pissah Pete = Pershing Rifles = Huge Mock & Joke

Aloha! = The Hawaiian Numbah! = 1967 Dev Riot

Cadillac = RIP Agent Orange

Pissah!

Aloha!
... and yes, I was there! Dev. was heaven! Gervase: “I Created a monster, and it must be destroyed”!

LET'S HEAR THE HAWAIIAN NUMBAH blasting from 3rd Dev West during the April 1967 Dev Riot. SBU fight song prior to "Wade In The Water." RIP Don Ho.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Arnaldo Toro is definitely out for GW, right? I've heard he's out for 3 weeks, but haven't actually found where that was reported.

So Toro is playing, SBUnfurled?
I also tried finding a report that said he would be out, but didn't see anything. He was injured earlier in the season, but has been playing the last five games. I watched their last game against Vermont and he didn't get hurt or anything.

I also tried finding a report that said he would be out, but didn't see anything. He was injured earlier in the season, but has been playing the last five games. I watched their last game against Vermont and he didn't get hurt or anything.

I see Christian is following the Schmidt/Belichick school of shady injury reporting...

English and Carpenter are in sweats (far left in front of the bench).ENi4oc1W4AcM4KQ.jpg

He's been quiet and basically only shits on SLU (which I support, fuck Travie). I'm still investigating whether I'll give him my endorsement on A10 Twitter. I want to see what kind of smack he has for our game...
He’s been mostly worthless so far.

We need to take the ball inside more, we're playing into their strengths of perimeter D...

Back