Bona @ GW (Sunday, January 5th, 2020 at 4:00)

BonaCommenter

Nov 25, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
Bonnies open up -3.5. Thought it would be a little higher, but laying points on the road is always a tricky proposition.

Reactions: Bonafanatic

EddieBall

Dec 29, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
Pissah! = Pissah Pete = Pershing Rifles = Huge Mock & Joke

Aloha! = The Hawaiian Numbah! = 1967 Dev Riot

Cadillac = RIP Agent Orange

Pissah!

Aloha!
... and yes, I was there! Dev. was heaven! Gervase: “I Created a monster, and it must be destroyed”!

Reactions: Bill Russell

BonaCommenter

Nov 25, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
Arnaldo Toro is definitely out for GW, right? I've heard he's out for 3 weeks, but haven't actually found where that was reported.

SBUnfurled

Nov 16, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
So Toro is playing, SBUnfurled?
I also tried finding a report that said he would be out, but didn't see anything. He was injured earlier in the season, but has been playing the last five games. I watched their last game against Vermont and he didn't get hurt or anything.

Reactions: BonaCommenter

BonaCommenter

Nov 25, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
I also tried finding a report that said he would be out, but didn't see anything. He was injured earlier in the season, but has been playing the last five games. I watched their last game against Vermont and he didn't get hurt or anything.
I see Christian is following the Schmidt/Belichick school of shady injury reporting...

SBUnfurled

Nov 16, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
English and Carpenter are in sweats (far left in front of the bench).ENi4oc1W4AcM4KQ.jpg

Bonafanatic

Dec 29, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
He's been quiet and basically only shits on SLU (which I support, fuck Travie). I'm still investigating whether I'll give him my endorsement on A10 Twitter. I want to see what kind of smack he has for our game...
He’s been mostly worthless so far.

BonaCommenter

Nov 25, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
We need to take the ball inside more, we're playing into their strengths of perimeter D...