Big Changes Coming to Fordham

cpyle

Last time I wrote about Fordham, it was back in the new year when this year’s team was still struggling mightily, only having one win in A10 play.  I talked to two longtime fans of the program who gave me insight on their perspective of the team as well as their insider information on where the program is headed.  If you want to read more about that, read my last article on Fordham here.
On April 3rd, it was announced on Twitter that Fordham men’s basketball will be going through major changes, both at the AD and head coaching positions.  Later on that day, it was announced that Fordham athletic director David Roach is retiring.  There is some speculation that he was forced to retire, but nonetheless, Roach is out.  In comes Ed Kull as the interim atheltic director until the board finds a new athletic director to take over.  Kull has been the Senior Director of Development and Senior...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
You can say what you want about Fordham. I always say 'Fordham is Fordham' because nothing ever changes there. I've been to Rose Hill. History is quaint, Fordham is quaint. Fordham will forever be the doormat of the A10.

Back