Atlantic 10 Wednesday Games: 12/4/19

glabedz

Duquesne (-18) vs. VMI
George Washington (-3) vs. Boston University
Massachusetts (+1.5) vs. South Carolina

Would be awesome to go 3-3 on the day. Obviously the Massachusetts-South Carolina is the biggest and most entertaining game on the docket, but Duquesne also has a chance to remain one of the only undefeated teams in the country against a very bad VMI team. George Washington rounds up today with a home game against BU.

Picks: Duquesne -18, Boston University +3, South Carolina -1.5

Who ya got in tonight's games? Register here and let us know.

I think we go 2/3 with Duquesne winning by 20+, GW winning in a close one, and UMass losing a tough game to SC. Pulling for 3/3!

3/3 a very realistic possibility at this point. Massachusetts game is going to be the toughest one to win. Thankfully Duquesne looks like its going to take care of business against VMI. Last thing this league needed was a loss to a sub-300 Kenpom team at "home."

I wish Massachusetts found a way to win that game, but another tough "what could have been loss" against a respectable opponent. I think the Minutemen are going through some growing pains facing off against more experienced/talented P5 teams. At the end of the day, that's what they need to get better.

Back