Atlantic 10 Tuesday Games: 12/10/2019

adaisey

3 games on tap in the A-10 today/tonight.
Bryant @ Fordham 12:00 ESPN+
Saint Joseph's @ Temple 7:00 ESPNU
Coppin State @ Davidson 7:00 ESPN+

Fordham really needs to win this game after their OT loss to Manhattan
Saint Joseph's faces a tough test in Temple for the battle of Philly
Davidson should beat CSU tonight to improve to 5-5

Here's who I'm liking ATS:

Fordham -5, Davidson -16.5, Temple -11.5

Agreed that Fordham is in dire need of a bounce-back win. Can't afford to be losing to a team like Manhattan on your own court. I don't think Bryant should be too hard to get past, but Kenpom says Rams by 7. Davidson never has issues with non-P5 teams on their own floor (where they also tend to shoot a lot better), so I'm inclined to think Davidson wins by 20+ to move to 5-5. Beating Temple on the road would be a nice moral victory over a former A-10 team, but I don't see it happening for Saint Joseph's. I'll give the Hawks credit for fighting their way back against Villanova, but we've seen 2 types of SJU teams this year, and I'm afraid they won't fair too well on the road.

That's a bad loss for Fordham.... Tennessee State is next for them.

Yeah... Fordham needs to be better with such an easy non-conference schedule, but I honestly can't say I'm too surprised. Unfortunately, Fordham has been unable to turn any corner as a program (I don't know if it's Jeff Neubauer to blame, or if it's just apathy as a whole). Either way, the Rams are consistently disappointing, and losses at home to Manhattan and Bryant are affirming that this year will be the same.

Back