• Richmond

• Saint Louis

Results are only viewable after voting.

glabedz

Three good games on today's docket:

Saint Louis (-5.5) vs. Tulane
Richmond (-7.5) vs. South Alabama
Dayton (-3.5) vs. Saint Mary's

3 winnable games, and a good chance the league goes 3-0 on the day. I really hope the Flyers can take down Saint Mary's out in Arizona; I think it's pivotal UD goes at least 1-1 in the Saint Mary's / Colorado games to have at least one sure-fire NCAA Tournament team victory prior to conference play (I'm not sure Virginia Tech or Georgia will be in the field come March). Haven't heard anything regarding Cayo or Golden, but having either (and preferably both) back against South Alabama today would really help. Not an easy team the Spiders are facing here today. Finally, SLU is playing out in Arizona as well against a one-loss Tulane team. These are all teams that have a reasonable shot at getting an at-large bid this year, so going 3-0 in these games is really important, and I could see the league getting it done today.

Picks: Saint Louis -5.5, South Alabama +7.5, Dayton -3.5

Register here and let us know your thoughts!

Billikens playing really good basketball early on. I love what Gibson Jimerson adds to this team. Sharpshooter who spreads the floor. Saint Louis didn't have a weapon like that last year to get open on the perimeter and demand attention.

Richmond handling this zone very effectively, and I love that they're getting the ball inside for easier looks. Cayo & Golden don't look like they've missed a beat.

So, uh, pretty damn good day for the Atlantic 10 so far, huh?

26 point win for Saint Louis. 18 point win for Richmond. That's a damn good day for both of those teams. Now we need a BIG Dayton win.

Dayton leading St Mary's 46-25 at the break. Crutcher 5-6 from 3 with 19 points. Flyers 10-15 overall from 3 in the first half.

Seriously impressed by Dayton's perimeter D in the first half, clean up the turnovers, no big let downs in the second half and the A10 will have a perfect Sunday.

A-10 goes 3-0 as Dayton weathers a second half run by Saint Mary's. Flyers will definitely need to be better playing with the lead (can't play passively, keep your foot on the gas in the 2nd half, etc.) especially because they're going to have a lot of leads throughout conference play. Either way, pretty perfect resume for UD so far. Crushed Virginia Tech and crushed Georgia. Beat a very good Saint Mary's team by 10. Took Kansas to overtime. Another opportunity against Colorado, and as long as Dayton doesn't lose to any cupcakes, it should be a top 10 team when conference play comes around.

Back