Atlantic 10 Sunday Games: 11/24/19

glabedz

George Washington (+1.5) vs. Milwaukee
Rhode Island (+6) vs. LSU
Massachusetts vs. St. John's
Saint Joseph's (+1) vs. Towson
Duquesne (-7.5) vs. Loyola Marymount

Overall, tough games for the A-10 today. The opponent is favored in all but one of the contests. It'd be huge for the league to split LSU and St. John's, grabbing either one of those wins. Preferably, a resume-building win for Rhode Island would be key. Would also be nice to see Duquesne stay undefeated in the Bahamas this evening.

Register here and give us your predictions for today's slate of games.

I'm thinking George Washington, LSU, St. John's, Saint Joseph's, and Duquesne get the wins today, but I'm hoping to beat either LSU or St. John's as well.

No dice for Massachusetts or Rhode Island in 2 games the A-10 really could have used. A theme in some of these big matchups has been getting exposed physically. LSU got anything and everything it wanted on offense. St. John's crashed the offensive glass with authority in that 2nd half. I saw similar things when Davidson faced off against Auburn and Wake Forest. Certainly not a great start to feast week for the A-10, but hopefully the conference can get some big wins this week with Dayton and VCU playing quality tournaments, as well as some others.

Back