George Washington (-8.5) vs. Morgan St.
La Salle (+6) vs. Temple
Saint Joseph's (+6) @ Loyola Chicago
Davidson (-16.5) vs. UNC Wilmington
Dayton (-18.5) vs. Charleston Southern
Fordham (-9) vs. Marist
George Mason (-6.5) vs. James Madison
St. Bonaventure (+9) vs. Rutgers

A lot of A-10 games to watch today, but none are that intriguing. I thought this St. Bonaventure - Rutgers match would be closer on the spread, but the Scarlet Knights are the clear favorite. Hoping the Bonnies bring some energy and pick up their first win tonight. Another team in need of a win is Davidson, and hopefully they get it against UNC Wilmington at home. Any word on Carter Collins or Kishawn Pritchett? Need those guys back in the lineup.

La Salle and Saint Joseph's are the 2 other teams not favorited in their games, and both have big opportunities to move the needle. In particular, that Saint Joseph's - Loyola Chicago game really stands out. After beating Connecticut on the road, SJU is looking really good, and moving to 3-1 at this point would be much better than anyone expected. The rest of the games are "pray to God we don't lose to XYZ." Happy Saturday!

Not a great start today.... A-10 is 1-3 so far

Not great, but the A-10 was +6 in the La Salle and Saint Joseph's games, so I can't say either of those losses were much of a surprise. Obviously GW losing at home to Morgan St. is atrocious, but GW is just going to be bad, so it doesn't really matter. Nice 40 point rout for UMass though. I like them at 4-0

How about the Bonnies off to a 22-13 lead? This would actually be a pretty strong win. I think Rutgers is like 60-something in Kenpom and actually isn't going to be the worst team in the Big Ten this season. Also sounds like there's a pretty decent Bona crowd there. Doesn't look it, but sounds like it.

Back