Atlantic 10 Player of the Year Race: 11/18/19

Through just a few games, who should be the frontrunner for A-10 Player of the Year?

• Obi Toppin

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Jordan Goodwin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus Evans

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Marcus Santos-Silva

• Ryan Daly

• Cyril Langevine

• Jacob Gilyard

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Comment)

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

glabedz

I know it's early in the season, but I wanted to start a thread to keep track of some of the better performing players in the league. I'm going to attach a poll above with some of the guys I think we should be talking about. If you want to vote, just make sure to register here (it takes 30 seconds to sign up). Make your case below for who you think is inserting himself in the conversation through just a couple of games.

Following up on this, Obi Toppin continues to live up to the hype. I'm really excited to see how he plays against tougher competition. That's why I really hope the Flyers can beat Georgia and get Michigan St. in the Maui Invitational. if Toppin keeps living up to the hype, MSU could have a tough time stopping him.

Fatts Russell

Last night's performance was huge. I'm inclined to think Cyril Langevine is the best player on the team due to all the intangibles, and just having him on the floor is a huge catalyst to Rhody's post defense; however, Fatts is becoming URI's best scorer this year and improving his three point shot.

Fatts Russell is eyewash.

Fatts has actually made some major progressions, from what I've seen thus far out of Rhode Island. Some clutch 3s last night against North Texas. I think he had a bad case of "sophomore slump" for most of last season but now could be URI's best offensive weapon. Big test against LSU tomorrow.

Back