Atlantic 10 Openers

adaisey

Good morning all, conference play has arrived! We have a few games on the schedule this evening:
  • Saint Joseph's vs Richmond (-12.5)
  • Saint Louis vs Duquesne (-3)
  • Fordham vs VCU (-19)
  • Dayton vs La Salle (+9.5)
Rhode Island is playing tonight but against a team in the Ivy League
  • Brown vs Rhode Island (-8)
What's everybody taking tonight?

I think Saint Louis goes on the road and gets the dub over Duquesne. Kind of surprised the Dukes are 3 point favorites -- that's the game of the night in my opinion. Dayton, VCU, and Richmond should all take care of business. Any loss for those 3 teams tonight would be bad for the conference. Rhode Island also needs to beat Brown on the road, but given how handedly the Rams beat Middle Tennessee, I hope that's not an issue.

Excited for conference play! As fun as it is rooting for the rest of the A10 in non conference, the time has come for VCU to keep rolling over the rest of the competition beginning with the third best Rams in the league. As for the point spreads tonight I’ll take
St Joes (-12.5)
SLU (+3)
Fordham (+19)
Dayton (-9.5)

Also, here was my 5 team parlay. 3-0-1 at halftime, so you know that means La Salle is gonna lose by 40...

20200102_174317.jpg

Blake Francis is a member of the 1,000 point club.

Great win for Duquesne there. Really expected Saint Louis to come out and get the win on the road. Michael Hughes has been so good defensively, and Hasahn French was clearly bothered. The rebounding battle was even at 33, which really surprised me.

Mad about Rhode Island. I really thought they were our ticket to 3 bids, but losing to Brown will put you way off the bubble. Just got their asses kicked.

Dayton boutta kick everyone's asses this year, and I'm kind of here for it.

Back