Atlantic 10 Friday Games: 11/22/19

What team has the best performance tonight?

• Saint Joseph's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fordham

• Rhode Island

• George Washington

• Duquesne

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • George Mason

• Richmond

• Davidson

• Total voters

glabedz

Good slate today... lots of teams in action:

Saint Joseph's (+2) vs. Missouri St.
Fordham (+5.5) vs. Nevada
Rhode Island (-6) vs. North Texas
George Washington (-1) vs. UMKC
Duquesne (-7) vs. Air Force
George Mason (+18) @ Maryland
Richmond (-15.5) vs. McNesse St.
Davidson (-8) vs. Wake Forest

Some games the A-10 has to win tonight. Given how tough Rhode Island's non-con SOS is, the Rams have to beat North Texas to at least split 1-1 in Jamaica. LSU is going to be a tougher test on Sunday, and we know North Texas took VCU down to the wire. Who needs to have the biggest game this afternoon for URI?

Would love to see Saint Joseph's or Fordham beat Missouri St. or Nevada. Those are 2 solid Mid Major teams that the league will have a chance to take down. I'm not too optimistic the Rams are going to beat the Wolf Pack, but Billy Lange could definitely pick up another key win after yesterday's performance against UF.

Davidson and Richmond have must win games to keep at-large hopes alive and rolling. Would love to see the Wildcats whip Wake Forest (a team that also lost to Charlotte) before playing against Marquette next week (a very crucial game for Bob McKillop's squad). George Mason has a long shot, but it's playing with house money. Lose by 30 to Maryland? Who cares. I hope the Patriots go out and play loose, relax, and try to have fun.

Duquesne gutted one out against Indiana St., and it's the 2nd time the league has had a too-close-for-comfort win over the Sycamores this year. Need the Dukes to walk away from the Bahamas 3-0, and I think they're past their toughest opponent already. Air Force and Loyola Marymount are both beatable teams.

What are your predictions for tonight's games? Which team has the best performance this afternoon/evening? Register here to comment (it takes 30 seconds and is free).

Back