An Introductory Convo With Kyle Neptune, Fordham’s Newest Men’s Basketball Coach

sbasel

After making the announcement official this morning, Fordham University ushered in the Kyle Neptune Era of Rams Men’s Basketball with an introductory meet and greet. In this event livestreamed on YouTube, Neptune outlined his plans to bring Fordham Men’s Basketball back into the national spotlight. Following this introductory conference, I was able to talk to Coach Neptune one-on-one to get a better insight into his vision for Fordham Basketball.
A New York Native himself, Neptune said his biggest focus was building a basketball culture at Fordham that is strongly intertwined with the city. By doing this, Fordham will be able to attract alumni, current students, and the surrounding New York community to get behind the Rams.
“New York in general is just a place I’m very proud of, being from here, playing here, and now coaching here,” Neptune said. “I root for all New York teams, I’m a New York guy. New York City basketball is important to me, and I hope this team is something we can...

Continue reading...

I just want to know if being introduced as the new football coach is foreshadowing their new playstyle?

Back