Ads

Bonafanatic

I hate to complain about something we're getting for "free" and God knows the content on here is better than the....alternative.

But MOTHERFUCKER the ads on this forum FUCKING SUCK!! On an iphone it's hard to scroll around because there's so many and the menu at the top of the browser is partially cut off because of a 'pull down' ad clearly intended to draw accidental swipes.

Meanwhile, this is what it looks like on a desktop:

1581077650956.png

That's half the fucking screen!

Grant, I'd be happy to throw in some cash to make the ads on here disappear if they're truly that profitable.

Pissah. Anyway, I don't see any ads on this site and few ads on other sites because I use an ad blocker (AdBlock+) which is a free utility. Also have Norton security which lets me screw down how cookies are handled, etc.. But get AdBlock+ or some similar ads blocking utility.

Aloha!

I hate to complain about something we're getting for "free" and God knows the content on here is better than the....alternative.

But MOTHERFUCKER the ads on this forum FUCKING SUCK!! On an iphone it's hard to scroll around because there's so many and the menu at the top of the browser is partially cut off because of a 'pull down' ad clearly intended to draw accidental swipes.

Meanwhile, this is what it looks like on a desktop:

View attachment 136

That's half the fucking screen!

Grant, I'd be happy to throw in some cash to make the ads on here disappear if they're truly that profitable.
I don’t have any ads on my screen, but, as ‘fide, our great and wise leader, says, it could be because I use an AdBlocker app.

I'm usually on this site on my desktop too, but even on my phone, I've actually been seeing way fewer ads lately, and I don't have Ad Blocker there (I think).

Back