A10 Tournament Coronavirus?

BonniesUnfurl

Has there been any indication that they won’t allow fans into the stadium? We’re already booked and wondering what might happen.

Haven't seen anything yet. They are doing mostly open seating to help people spread out.

Richmond has canceled all of their pre-game alumni events.

I've seen a lot of schools cancel pregame events, and some aren't sending bands or cheerleaders. But it looks like the tournament will go on for now with fans in the stands.

Absolutely devastating to see this happening around the country. I sincerely hope the NCAA can create a plan that still allows for the tournament to be played. This seems to me to be overblown by a wide margin. I don't want to be political but when you look at the true numbers in Italy, South Korea, and the United States right now, it seems like there could be real preventative measures taken by teams and the NCAA that could be effective in allowing for games to still be played. Perhaps I am wrong, and the larger part of me is just a Flyer fan wanting to see how they fare in NCAA tourney play. Nevertheless, the A10 tourney being canceled sucks and thankfully my hotel reservations for the NCAA tourney are refundable.

Back