A10 in the Polls

A ranked top 15 team and 3 receiving votes is pretty good territory. Hoping all 4 of them win their last few non-con games. This year's A10 is definitely looking much better than last year's.

A ranked top 15 team and 3 receiving votes is pretty good territory. Hoping all 4 of them win their last few non-con games. This year's A10 is definitely looking much better than last year's.

VCU is kind of sneaking its way back up too. I don’t know what they did to warrant 20+ votes, but beating Wichita St. could put them in the T25.

VCU is kind of sneaking its way back up too. I don’t know what they did to warrant 20+ votes, but beating Wichita St. could put them in the T25.
VCU is in the territory of getting respect until they prove they shouldn't. It's a distinction they've earned due to consistency over the years. I'm guessing they're just getting the benefit of the doubt and agree that if they beat another team in that same category (Wichita definitely fits the bill) it'll push them over the top into the rankings.

Dayton checking in at #18 this week. Honestly could be a lot worse. No one receiving votes.

Dayton falls to #20 in the newest AP Poll. I didn't check, but I have to assume no other A-10 team is getting votes at this time.

Obi Toppin & Marcus Santos-Silva named A10 players of the week. Sean East II is A10 Rookie of the Week.

Back