A Quick Look at the Ongoing Fordham Head Coach Search

sbasel

Despite their record, it’s safe to say that I miss Fordham Basketball right now. It’s been two weeks since their last game, but things haven’t been completely quiet in the world of Fordham Men’s hoops. While the current team under Mike DePaoli looks to make their return in the upcoming conference tournament this week, the gears of speculation continue to turn as Fordham continues to search for their next head coach.
Here’s a quick update to what I’ve heard regarding the search so far.
Around the Rumor Mill
In all honesty, it’s hard to get specific details on what’s going on behind the closed doors of Rose Hill Gym. Because of this, take everything I mention in this section with several grains of salt. A lot of information I’m providing in this section is from a source close to Fordham Basketball, so once further details become more public, I’ll provide plenty of updates.
According to this source, Jared Grasso, head coach of Bryant, has been a much desired candidate by Fordham...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for being correct St. Peter’s is in New Jersey and their team name is the Peacocks. You confused St. Peter’s with St. Francis of Pennsylvania
Hey thank you for pointing out that dumb mistake by me. It's just been corrected in the article

Back