2022/23 Season Cheer

Bonafide

I've received several PMs regarding what the 2022/23 Season cheer is. Here goes...

1.) Insert fingah and sniff (deep inhalation) unwashed.
2.) Hold sniff for several seconds.
3.) Scream "ALL FOR JESUS!" loudly while releasing sniff (deep exhalation).
4.) Screaming "PISSAH!" loudly while releasing sniff (deep exhalation) is also acceptable.
5.) Always stand while completing the cheer sequence.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
I’ve been trying this out, but am having some trouble coordinating these steps. My timing is all off. Are there any other suggestions you can give, ‘fide?

I’ve been trying this out, but am having some trouble coordinating these steps. My timing is all off. Are there any other suggestions you can give, ‘fide?
Well, the dynamic of the cheer is what works best for you...as long as the cheer contains these
components...

1. Inserting fingah and sniffing unwashed.
2. Screaming out the cheer following sniffing fingah.

Should fecal matter be present on fingah at any point during cheer you may dispose of same by wiping fingah on underside of seat. The reds need to be replaced anyhow.

Hope this helps!

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
Well, the dynamic of the cheer is what works best for you...as long as the cheer contains these
components...

1. Inserting fingah and sniffing unwashed.
2. Screaming out the cheer following sniffing fingah.

Should fecal matter be present on fingah after cheer you may dispose of same by wiping fingah on underside of seat. The reds need to be replaced anyhow.

Hope this helps!

Pissah!

Aloha!
And in answer to a PM. Yes, standing while inserting fingah is preferred. Inserting fingah into my hot, tight, creamy, rich, hearty, robust asshole while I'm standing at a game gets me some strange looks for sure. But it's all about supporting the team, isn't it? A rousing "ALL FOR JESUS!" or "PISSAH!" after sniffing unwashed shows profound dedication to the team and University.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
Thanks for another PM, Chuckie. No, a projectile bowel evacuation (shart) is not recommended as a component of this cheer. No objection to a large, noisy fart though. Would be awesome at the same time as sniffing unwashed.

Thanks for asking.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
Thanks for another PM, Chuckie. No, a projectile bowel evacuation (shart) is not recommended as a component of this cheer. No objection to a large, noisy fart though. Would be awesome at the same time as sniffing unwashed.

Thanks for asking.

Pissah!

Aloha!
WTF Chuckie??? I told you that a projectile bowel evacuation (shart) is inappropriate for the cheer and you evacuated anyway while inserting fingah.... causing wet fecal matter to spray all over your hand, arm, clothes and the red seat you were standing in front of. I know that you related that you were only practicing but please, please give it a try at home first instead of in the Reilly Center stands. I mean...mmmmoooooottthhhheeeerrrffffuuucccckkkk!!!!

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
Back