2021 Recruiting

You don't even need to be a doner to be considered to be a "booster" under NCAA regulations. Now, in this age of pervasive social media, it's extremely unlikely that they, or even could, go after a low level technical violation such as this. Still, it's inadvisable for all the reasons you cite.

There is some question over whether Mellouk would look good in our uniform. Might be the wrong size to start with.

There are some interesting schedule developments. The staff definitely knows what we need to do to compete for an at-large! Nothing definite yet, but they are trying!

There is some question over whether Mellouk would look good in our uniform. Might be the wrong size to start with.

There are some interesting schedule developments. The staff definitely knows what we need to do to compete for an at-large! Nothing definite yet, but they are trying!
Anything you can report or even speculate on? Dying for even a trickle of news.

After getting recruited over at ASU (surprise!), AJ Bramah is back on the market. Any chance we get him in?

We will see some action when the NCAA “dead period” ends. I expect to see visitors on campus after June 1st.

Unfurled tweeted this highlight reel of his and he reminds me of a taller Denzel Gregg. I don't know enough to be sure how he fits into this season's team, but he's certainly got plenty of athletic potential.

Back