2021 Recruiting

I'm not holding my breath but it wouldnt suprise me to see Alpha come back or an Alpha type player signed to the 12th scholarship. More realistically I would expect a perfered walk-on or 2 similar to Bell and Taggart. Even though these players dont add depth on the cpurt they're important depth for practices.

Looks like snother player from The Netherlands , Anouar Mellouk was judt offered. Seems like the staff s still on the recruiting trail.

This kid is really intriguing. MASSIVE hands ("almost as big as Kawhi's"), a long reach and nice athleticism, and most importantly a very nice stroke, plus what looks like a solid feel for the game. As far as prospect videos go, this impressed me a lot:

Lock him up, staff + Joryam!

This kid is really intriguing. MASSIVE hands ("almost as big as Kawhi's"), a long reach and nice athleticism, and most importantly a very nice stroke, plus what looks like a solid feel for the game. As far as prospect videos go, this impressed me a lot:

Lock him up, staff + Joryam!

When he is going to decide?

Somehow I doubt it. Schmidt has already, just a few days ago, stated his preference to keep two ships open. I'd say he'd give up one more if it's one of the most prized recruits already offered but not for a "practice/morale" guy with zero future.
What in the absolute shit are you doing tweeting a reply like this to Mellouk? You aren't staff. Unless your staff page went missing from GoBonnies, it doesn't appear that you are authorized to speak, write, tweet, anything to recruits. If you actually want us to land a recruit zip it and watch from 30,000 feet like we all should.

1620141928909.png

What in the absolute shit are you doing tweeting a reply like this to Mellouk? You aren't staff. Unless your staff page went missing from GoBonnies, it doesn't appear that you are authorized to speak, write, tweet, anything to recruits. If you actually want us to land a recruit zip it and watch from 30,000 feet like we all should.

View attachment 296
‘85… if we’ve learned nothing, it’s that kids aged 18-19–especially foreign, multiracial ones who have no grasp of SBU’s fan base—respond extremely well to ultimatums from the old school patriarchy.

Larry David-level spite actually has me a bit jovial over Dalen Ridgnal committing to Georgia. He was the Bannedwagon’s random darling during the spring recruiting period.

Now we’ll have to observe them fellate themselves while watching Anouar Mellouk highlight reels.

Mellouk would look good in a Bona uniform.
b8976ae6e85da56c450c598ff56e7d4341-lucille-bluth-005.rhorizontal.w710.gif

Somehow I doubt it. Schmidt has already, just a few days ago, stated his preference to keep two ships open. I'd say he'd give up one more if it's one of the most prized recruits already offered but not for a "practice/morale" guy with zero future.
Now I see you're fucking proud of your tweeting at recruits. You're a real piece of work. STFU. Stop it. It's bad. And if you can't wrap your head around why, you're hopeless. SIYMFL. Moron. Idiot.

BI spitting fire, love it
He’s throwing Steve Nebraska gas.

I get the feeling we will be wrapping up the 2021-2022 roster soon. Doing so would allow the reopened June on-campus visits to be Class of 2022-driven.

A bad case of Tourette's.

But in all seriousness, this shouldn't even have to be said, but DON'T FUCKING TWEET TO RECRUITS.

View attachment 296
This is bad for a bunch of reasons. Just don't ever tweet at recruits. If you're a mega donor (or even a medium one) you could actually be violating NCAA rules and causing problems for the school.

Also, it's just stupid. As cool as I pretend to be, I am, sadly, a grown fucking man and these are kids. They speak a different online language than I do. Nothing I tweet at them will help. I make it a rule to not even tweet at or reply to any of the current or former players unless I have a relationship with them.

Back