2021 Recruiting

I like Jackie Johnson's game a lot. Good athlete, smooth, solid shot.

You must really like his game. I've never seen you walk away from that name without further comment.

From what I was able to gather, 6’6ish guy who averaged about 5 pts a game and doesn’t shoot the 3 ball very well.

From a distance, Scott (Glenn Price relation aside) and Kellier don't pique my interest. Our program is now good enough to be blunt: if you aren't a major contributor in the Ivy or can't get on the floor at Utah, then, unless the idea is to fill the back end of the roster for depth, we shouldn't be in pursuit.

Bramah is another story, though. He's a difference maker.

I was going to say, is this SR guard who did nothing at Penn being recruited for the practice squad? The Price connection would make sense as it's getting him here to be a bench guy but fulfill the Bona connection; and being realistic we're wet dreaming Schmidt playing more than 7 guys anyway.

So sure, Glenn Price was a legend here, he gets to close out a nondescript college career on a team with real aspirations and carry a family legacy. Bring him. I'm on board.

I was going to say, is this SR guard who did nothing at Penn being recruited for the practice squad? The Price connection would make sense as it's getting him here to be a bench guy but fulfill the Bona connection; and being realistic we're wet dreaming Schmidt playing more than 7 guys anyway.

So sure, Glenn Price was a legend here, he gets to close out a nondescript college career on a team with real aspirations and carry a family legacy. Bring him. I'm on board.
I only saw one video of E. Scott, but we need a true backup PG.

He looks much better than a practice squad guy, but obviously would not be a major contributor. Looks pretty athletic, and who knows how he'd have done if Penn played this year.

I haven’t seen who has reached out to him, but I wouldn’t mind Drumgoole from Pitt either. Maybe we could even get a package deal.

Some guys the staff is currently pursuing:

Karim Couilibaly - 6'8 transfer from Pitt with 3 years remaining. He can play the 4 or 5, and is a "high priority" for the staff. Also in the mix for him are Butler, Wichita St., Charlotte, Bradley, and a few other high majors. Committing Friday.

Mo Njie - 6'8 HS Senior (DME Sports Academy)
Jackie Johnson - 6'0 HS Senior (Hargrave Military Academy)
Kellen Dwyer - 5'11 PG, averaged 12 PPG & 3 APG at Archbishop Walsh HS. Yale Law grad. Four years eligibility.
James Lee - 6'2 JUCO (Salt Lake CC)
Tyson Jackson - 6'9 transfer from MTSU and cousin of DomoD. Three years of eligibility remaining.

Karim Couilibaly - 6'8 transfer from Pitt with 3 years remaining. He can play the 4 or 5, and is a "high priority" for the staff. Also in the mix for him are Butler, Wichita St., Charlotte, Bradley, and a few other high majors. Committing Friday.

Kellen Dwyer - 5'11 PG, averaged 12 PPG & 3 APG at Archbishop Walsh HS. Yale Law grad. Four years eligibility.
Tyson Jackson - 6'9 transfer from MTSU and cousin of DomoD. Three years of eligibility remaining.
All of this sounds made up. Leave us alone!

[Insert authentic frontier gibberish recruiting “analysis” of each by a certain poster from the land of 10,000 lakes here]

How'd he do in the games against OHS?

I kid of course.

mnbonnie is a treat. You don't get paragraphisation like that every day. Guy never heard of an Enter key. Never heard of the English language either but specifics men, specifics.

Back