2020 Recruiting

You won't need me to tell you who crafted this post about potential transfer Pauly Paulicap. I quote:

"Clearly parley has talent. The idea of parley opting to join the Bonnies is prey exciting. Shoot, Shaw and Paulicapwould give coach Schmidt the opportunity to have a rested, legit shot blocker for the entire 40 minutes. I think paulicaps addition would allow coach to go uptempo for the whole game if he should chose to do so. Tough competition for parley s services. Hopefully we could get a nod from Rose, the jasper s Sid. The only thing I couldn t figure out from the article is how we would be his “hometown” team."

All that being said, I think Paulicap would be a good fit for us this season, if it happens.

I honestly think that the 2020/21 team is gonna shit the bed. I hope not but I'm pretty sure that it will.

Pissah!

Aloha!

And the 2020/21 team may be as bad as a Level 1 shart which is pretty bad. Team might also stank horribly.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
Would love to see him in brown and white. Exactly what we need for depth in the front court and toughness

A10, Big East, AAC, MVC, C-USA... I'm not sure who the front runners of these five might be, but I was glad to see Maryland (who had been showing interest and in need of front court depth) not in his top 5.

A10, Big East, AAC, MVC, C-USA... I'm not sure who the front runners of these five might be, but I was glad to see Maryland (who had been showing interest and in need of front court depth) not in his top 5.
Maryland needs front court help so I am surprised they are not involved. I think we have to have a good shot at landing him given we can offer playing time and a shot at an NCAA berth. That is of course if there is a season.

Per Jon Rothstein:

Source: Manhattan grad transfer Pauly Paulicap has committed to DePaul.

Immediately Eligible.

Averaged 10.4 PPG and 6.6 RPG last season.

Commence the BBW about-face. "DePaul is an ugly place right now". "Chicago is a cesspool". "Enjoy playing for the P6 bottom feeder." All of that might be true, but those guys would have jizzed their pants if he chose SBU and how great it was that we beat out * checks notes * FUCKING DEPAUL .. for a recruit.

Paulicap would have definitely been a luxury for us. Platooning him with Winston, depending upon matchup and game situation, would have made us better.

Having said that, we’re probably fine, but need those offseason progressions from guys like Justin and Alejandro.

Back