2020 Atlantic 10 Tournament (March 11-15, Brooklyn, NY)

Athletes should not be playing for free...
tenor.gif

ACC press conference in an hour, after they already announced tournament to proceed without fans. Sure seems like that will be to announce the suspension/cancellation. Once one domino falls the rest will follow just like the fan thing last night.

Edit: scratch that the ACC is having a press conference but media still has it from the commissioners office they are not suspending games

Edit2: this whole thing is so fluid right now guess I/we probably shouldn't be speculating, news will come out when it comes out

Annnndd thats it. A10 officially cancelled. End of the season.
Twitter feed on the sidebar of championship central is interesting. Teams breaking the news before the Conference. Two tweets from VCU, one was their starting 5 for today, 10 minutes later they say the tournament is cancelled. About 45 minutes prior to that, Richmond posts "Ready for whatever."

Nope.

The conferences and the NCAA have way too much clout to allow municipality or states to implement closed door tournaments. The revenue pumped into the local economies is nothing to sneeze at. All the NCAA would have to say is, you close your venue to fans, you'll never host another tournament game. Local blowback by recipients of the economic impact would be substantial.
Good call.

Fuck me.

Disappointed to see our season ended on 2k with a loss to Mason, but sounds like we might have a second life? Also, can we get a thread with boxscores or is that on twitter?

Disappointed to see our season ended on 2k with a loss to Mason, but sounds like we might have a second life? Also, can we get a thread with boxscores or is that on twitter?

dude... just... Twitter has been NONSTOP for 13 hours for me. idk even where to begin. Check Unfurled and I's feeds. Bonnies vs. Davidson/Rhody in the title game. Tomorrow at 1.

dude... just... Twitter has been NONSTOP for 13 hours for me. idk even where to begin. Check Unfurled and I's feeds. Bonnies vs. Davidson/Rhody in the title game. Tomorrow at 1.
What???? I turned off the St. Louis game at the half.

The comedy of douchebag vcu fans is endless. They are so pretty and stupid they are bitching about the Bonnies beating them in a computer simulation

What???? I turned off the St. Louis game at the half.

haha we came back down 13 in the 3rd!

The comedy of douchebag vcu fans is endless. They are so pretty and stupid they are bitching about the Bonnies beating them in a computer simulation

I actually thought 95% of them were pretty reasonable about it. Tomi was pissed, but that's her schtick, so I get it...

OhHeyTori is going to die a lonely, miserable, unhappy woman and she will deserve all of it.

Because my life is boring af I have broken down and turned into the VR A10 championship. This is pure gold. I actually am getting perturbed about this URI run. It's a fucking video game 85!

Last edited:
OhHeyTori is going to die a lonely, miserable, unhappy woman and she will deserve all of it.

Because my life is boring af I have broken down and turned into the VR A10 championship. This is pure gold. I actually am getting perturbed about this URI run. It's a fucking video game 85!

Langevine was huge down the stretch, Fatts went OFF in the 3rd quarter...

Back