2020 Atlantic 10 Tournament (March 11-15, Brooklyn, NY)

Just because Grant posted this awesome tool here and I have no idea what thread this should go under.

This is a site that lets you see on off stats for players or lineups. The exact link maybe should take you to the Bonnies with and without OO. His on off splits are eye popping.

Listen here, you: I WILL NAPALM THIS BOARD TO THE GROUND! CADILLAC IS FROM KOSKO MASSAP! PLAY THE HAWAIIAN NUMBAH!

PISSAH!

ALOHA!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Let's hear the Hawaiian Numbah!! 53rd Anniversary of Dev Riot coming up in April.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Cadillac cleaned shithouses at the Cadillac plant in Detroit prior to his military/'Nam days which is why he was tagged with Cadillac. Cadillac loved dink pussy, Canadian Club whiskey and Kool menthol cigarettes. I observed Cadillac dozens of times ordering up in his own inimitable style......"gibs mees movafuckin CC and boxa Kool"..... my man would politely request. Certainly a credit to his race.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Cadillac cleaned shithouses at the Cadillac plant in Detroit prior to his military/'Nam days which is why he was tagged with Cadillac. Cadillac loved dink pussy, Canadian Club whiskey and Kool menthol cigarettes. I observed Cadillac dozens of times ordering up in his own inimitable style......"gibs mees movafuckin CC and boxa Kool"..... my man would politely request. Certainly a credit to his race.

Pissah!

Aloha!
Whoooooooooosh! A classic throwback ‘fide post!

At this point the 4 will probably hinge on who wins the Bona-SLU game (at least from our perspective). I cant say I feel confident about that right now given the shit the team took these last 2 games (3 of 4 really). If we are going to blow the bye, may as well completely blow it and get the 6. I'll take my chances going through URI/Richmond in some order and hope Dayton stumbles or is thinking about the NCCAT on Selection Sunday.

Does anyone think someone other than Dayton will actually win the A10? Unless they lose interest, I dont see it happening.

Whoooooooooosh! A classic throwback ‘fide post!

Pissah!

Aloha!
The thing is that Cadillac was loathe to admit that he was a, uh, minority from Kosciusko, Mississippi (Kosko, Massap). He tried hard to be a black private dick sex machine (like Shaft) from Motown. Always wearing some cheap ass sunglasses and showing off his 38 caliber Smith and Wesson Combat Masterpiece (of shit). We tried to explain to Cadillac about Thaddeus Kosciusko, the Revolutionary War general, and about the way a couple of US states like Mississippi were named after Native American tribes. Cadillac wasn't having any of it though. "White boys awways be woofin' po Cadillac," was my man's considered evaluation. And he somehow got a subscription to True Crime magazine and swore that "whens I gits outs ub dis movafucker (Vietnam) eyes gonna bees a pribate detick." I mean...shit. You could explain it all to Cadillac for a million years and it would just never motherfucking happen....Cadillac being convinced that the world was one huge "woof" and it was only he who had a key to it.

At this point the 4 will probably hinge on who wins the Bona-SLU game (at least from our perspective). I cant say I feel confident about that right now given the shit the team took these last 2 games (3 of 4 really). If we are going to blow the bye, may as well completely blow it and get the 6. I'll take my chances going through URI/Richmond in some order and hope Dayton stumbles or is thinking about the NCCAT on Selection Sunday.

Does anyone think someone other than Dayton will actually win the A10? Unless they lose interest, I dont see it happening.

I absolutely agree that the 4 will be decided at Chaifetz Arena. Duquesne has to play @ VCU and home vs. Richmond this week. I can easily see them losing both. SLU/SBU should win both games on Wednesday. SLU is at Mason, which is slightly harder than us at home against St. Joe's, but both should move to 11-6.

I am starting to get worried about Dayton trying harder to win in Brooklyn to lock in the 2 seed, potentially even getting a 1 seed. I could see Dayton sneaking by a bruising game against VCU in the 1/8 game, then just not having the same energy level. As dominant as I think Dayton has been as a whole, they have been playing with fire the last couple weeks. I think they'll get by URI and GW this week, but could be vulnerable at A10s.

I couldn't care less about the difference between 5/6, since either one means a Pillow Fighter on Thursday. 6 would mean potentially avoiding Dayton until Sunday, but it would probably mean a tougher game Friday against URI/Richmond than SLU/DUQ in the 4/5 seed. Weird Rhody may finally be making appearance (as seen on Sunday), so maybe we want them?

I think we'll know a lot more Tuesday night. Richmond-Davidson and VCU-Duquesne are massive Super Tuesday contests. The last thing we need is fucking Davidson to get involved in this mess.

If we're still holding out hope for the #3 seed, then we're good with Davidson knocking off UR tomorrow night.

But I think Dayton will be going for the win in Brooklyn... they will get a #1 seed now if they can run the table.

It won’t be the end of the world if the Bonnies miss out on the double bye. I’m actually starting to see the upside to falling to the 6 seed.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Let's hear the Hawaiian Numbah!! 53rd Anniversary of Dev Riot coming up in April.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Hahahaha! Seriously? How old are you guys? It's like reading the bathroom walls in junior high school. It's so unintentionally funny that it actually makes it's funny!

It won’t be the end of the world if the Bonnies miss out on the double bye. I’m actually starting to see the upside to falling to the 6 seed.

One downside of the 6 seed is assuming you win Thursday, you play #3 at 8:30 pm Friday, then play #2/7/10 at 3:30 pm Saturday, so you do get less rest. Davidson got smoked by VCU after our painful OT loss in 2016.

The upside is SLU just won from the 6 slot and avoiding Dayton until Sunday. It's why I'm not really concerned about 5 or 6.

Give me the double bye every time, though, especially with how much Schmidt plays Lofton and some others.

Hahahaha! Seriously? How old are you guys? It's like reading the bathroom walls in junior high school. It's so unintentionally funny that it actually makes it's funny!
Ageism, isn't that what the millennial pukes call it? Or maybe that's another one of those great social ills dreamed up by the flower generation as they face the twilight of life. It reminds me of what Henry Ford said, or so it's said that he said, that history is just one fucking thing after another (or words to that effect). I never have understood why post-modern youth are so clueless with all the money and attention that's been lavished on their so-called education. It's long been this way, I suppose, if you consider GB Shaw's statement that youth is wasted on the young. However, if you care to peruse a bit of history you learn that in 1968 (I guess that's when the rumored Dev riot occurred) there was the Tet offensive, the assassinations of MLK and RFK as well as the Chicago riots at the Democrat convention. Those events don't really even get to the heart of it. Talk to some random old fart that was in the 'Nam and he'll tell you about how it was getting your body tagged at your induction physical, getting your ass whipped by your drill sergeant beating a square peg into a round hole, and seeing some of your buddies (the best fucking friends they ever had or will) get their shit blown away in a place so far away you'd never learned about it in school and sure as fuck never believed you'd be humpin' 100 pounds of munitions through its rice paddies.
In other words, just shut the fuck up about the older generation. Listen to what they tell you and be grateful.

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about our weak A10 schedule. It's not our fault Mason is shitting the bed.

Duquesne almost got swept by Fordham (lost to them at home).

Same thing for SLU and UMass (OT win at home, road loss). La Salle took them to OT too.

Davidson lost at St. Joe's and got taken to OT at home against them. They also lost that 4OT game at GW.

VCU lost to Mason at home.

Our worst A10 loss is at home to Davidson. Other than the Fordham OT game and slow starts at Mason/St. Joe's, we've done exactly what we should have done against the bottom half of the conference. We got two more Pillow Fighters left, so if we get by them, we will have beaten all of the bad teams.

Are you counting Davidson as our worst conf home loss or loss overall? Agree with the post, but isn’t LaSalle our worst loss by far?

Back