2020-21 Non-League Schedule

Ok, although I did forget to mention the return trip to Erie for #Gannonfest2020... Also, I need to change my damn name on here to Bona Commenter, fuck my middle name.

For some reason, BBC has a nice ring to it. I've changed this to an all-encompassing 2020-21 non-league scheduling thread. We will try our best to keep things condensed, efficient, and organized here, which will obviously scare away the likes of antibevel.

For some reason, BBC has a nice ring to it. I've changed this to an all-encompassing 2020-21 non-league scheduling thread. We will try our best to keep things condensed, efficient, and organized here, which will obviously scare away the likes of antibevel.

That acronym has already been associated with a news channel and a category on RedTube though...

FYI, the Paradise Jam looks like it's going to be November 20-23, which is the Friday through Monday before Thanksgiving. I'm bored and already looking up flights, definitely not buying until I see something more official than SB Nation...

Up to four exempt tournament games count as one for scheduling purposes. If the Jam is limited to three, the OOC will be 12 max.

Up to four exempt tournament games count as one for scheduling purposes. If the Jam is limited to three, the OOC will be 12 max.
Yes, but isn’t that rule changing starting next season? The NCAA ditched the campus site aspect of these events, didn’t they?

Yeah, you're right, Bill. Team still gets to play 31, I forgot that.

With the team we should have next year, Tim Kenney needs to quit wearing that stupid scarf and get working on theAtlantic 10 to give us a good schedule. We can’t play all the dregs of the A-10 twice. GW, Fordham, and St. Joes isn’t going to get it done. We need opportunities and home and homes with Dayton and VCU need to happen. They are each coming to Olean next year anyway. They will both be a little down, but will be nice resume building road wins. Add Rhode Island two times and that will help. Put the lacrosse stick down Tim and get it done.

Totally realize he doesn’t have control, but if you don’t think he can “lobby” for a good schedule you are mistaken.

I imagine we got to be playing VCU twice in a season soon. We haven't done that yet. We always get paired with Duquesne and they appear to be really good, so hopefully that continues. It's usually based on which teams the A10 thinks will have a real shot at an at-large. That's why we played doubles against URI and Davidson in 2018. We'll probably play doubles against better teams next season.

We will always get Duquesne twice. That's our regional. And a long time rival too. I want UD twice. We're one of the more western schools. And maybe SLU too? Then sprinkle in whatever the A10 does pod-wise.

One of them, yes. Anything can happen on your home court. But it would be a tall order.

Is there anyone left that still wishes we were playing Dayton and VCU twice this year?

I expect tomorrow's game will open at around Bona +15.5. Any takers?
I'll take the over on that if news that Osun isn't playing surfaces.

Back