Transfer Portal thread

Have we been involved with Ndefo from St Peters? Other than Banks telling him to come here, I have not seen anything. I think he would be a perfect fit.
100% agree. I’ve also seen nothing of note of us being involved other than numerous wagon posters beating the drum for him as well.

It was exciting from Senior night until a month ago when they all joined the portal to think about running it back, especially since they seemed excited to come back. Although if you asked me anytime from Christmas to end of February if I wanted this group back I would have said hell no. It might be an unpopular opinion but I'm not going to get too hung up on the exit because I was ready to move on and had resigned myself to that outcome. The NIT run was fun partially because we didnt know if this would be their last game in a Bonnies uniform.

Lofton to Florida. Good fit for him Golden plays his PG Schmidt minutes, and Florida wasnt returning any PG minutes.

I would love to see Shoon go to Texas or Texas Tech and play in their defensive system. They would also toughen him up some, push him to fight for every rebound which is what his weakness is at times. (wonder if playing 25-30 minutes would have fixed that)

Welch I would love back. As I have said countless times he is my favorite player in this group. If he came back and was the Stockard/Griffin for incoming group that would be great.

No well wishes from me. They strung our school and program along, made assurances to people they cite as “family”, and then knifed us at the first sniff of a P5 pay day (thanks, Jaren). Oh, and auctioning off their Bona gear on social media isn’t a good look, either. I guess we’ll just go fuck ourselves.

Moving on.

Wonder how much Florida paid him.

People like this are going to cause me to blow a gasket for the next 10 months
1652455889161.png

The whole video of him doing the gator chomp...fucking fuck :sick:. I am going to be a salty motherfucker until these guys leave college ball

Last edited:
Athletes getting paid in a sport that has insane amounts of gambling in it kicks ass. Instead of bitching and moaning about it maybe Bonnies alums should make more money to give to kids via NIL.

Hope more people see all this misery from the fanbase so we can cut the crap of how Bonaventure is such a nice family place. Its no different than any other college in America

Athletes getting paid in a sport that has insane amounts of gambling in it kicks ass. Instead of bitching and moaning about it maybe Bonnies alums should make more money to give to kids via NIL.

Hope more people see all this misery from the fanbase so we can cut the crap of how Bonaventure is such a nice family place. Its no different than any other college in America
1652456640266.png

If this is a serious post, then it’s difficult to know where to begin with the logical fallacies…

OMFG great for Kyle!! I'm $$$$ure he got PAID! Yes, he deserved nothing but a great FA deal. Imma go out and buy me some FU gear right now. Go gator$!

I mean, sure, I don't wish any harm to the kids, but it's pretty corny to be like oh yes!!! Now, I will be watching EVERY ISU and UF game next year.

Let them move on and let's do the same...We were going to have to start fresh this year or next. If we get the transfer from Rocky Top, Powell, and Detroit City transfer Waterboy, we might be pretty solid next year.

Probably need some type of backup big still, but I can't imagine they'll be of any quality. I'm looking forward to more guard-oriented play next year.

Back