The Bannedwagon Thread

Oh Lord...if you want to get banned its pretty easy.
Hahaha, I just was. At first, I was going to tell elitetaylor to go fuck himself and then decided to let it lie. Then Copenhagen had the audacity to question him as to whether he was serious, and I gave his post a Like. And now I am banned. Who is that asshole anyway?

Damn, 25 years of my life, down the drain.

Hahaha, I just was. At first, I was going to tell elitetaylor to go fuck himself and then decided to let it lie. Then Copenhagen had the audacity to question him as to whether he was serious, and I gave his post a Like. And now I am banned. Who is that asshole anyway?

Wait did he really ban you for that? I tried to check who was banned but it still has your name, account, posting history, etc. Some really weird (albeit hilarious) shit going on over there.

Reactions: res
My account is showing as "disabled". You would think that is in keeping with the whole zeitgeist over there.

The ultimate irony is the thread is titled "just... wow". And that's what it imploded into. His eliteness has gone full meltdown. Get a grip man, holy shit.

res, those years were down the drain whether or not you got banned.

The ironic part is that these people are the ones complaining in their daily lives about censorship on social media and "Cancel Culture" (which does suck in many instances), but then they ban decades-long members for... Liking a post. These people are BAT SHIT crazy, yes, but also such hypocrites.

I sorta wish I went out with a "FU, buh-bye", but I've decided it's a greater honor to have been dismissed without having made a post.

Back