The Bannedwagon Thread

He has yet to explain how a tens unit on the back equates to knee problems, but hopefully we can get some clarification.

Not sure what you're reading, pal. I just caught up, he said he was at the game and he saw them working on his knee, not his back, clear as day!

The fact the cameras showed him working on his back, the tens unit, the fact I was at the game Sunday and saw him grabbing his back and having it worked on, the fact the coaches said back, the fact there is an article written entirely about his back? Those are all wrong. Smoke and mirrors. Idiots. It's his knee.

Not sure what you're reading, pal. I just caught up, he said he was at the game and he saw them working on his knee, not his back, clear as day!

The fact the cameras showed him working on his back, the tens unit, the fact I was at the game Sunday and saw him grabbing his back and having it worked on, the fact the coaches said back, the fact there is an article written entirely about his back? Those are all wrong. Smoke and mirrors. Idiots. It's his knee.
Commie!

The team performed better yesterday than the board did.

It is a disaster over there. No different than normal, but that bending over that Va Tech gave us has clearly made some heads explode.

I can't bring myself to go over there and read the game thread. I usually do after nice wins because the panic crowd usually look like complete asses after 2 hours of yelling the sky is falling and our guys pull out a W anyway.

Can someone tell skeller6 it's HIPAA? And there are no HIPAA violations in being asked for vax status. You can always decline to disclose.
It wouldn't do any good even if someone did. It's a sanctioned talking point.

How about some of our fans comparing SBU’s vaccine requirement to segregation?

FML I fell down off the wagon by posting my festivus comments on the other site. There is some real r/eyebleach over there and so much for those 30 minutes i will never get back.

Anyone been following lately? It's slipped into Dante's 8th circle of hell. Only one level to go.

They're now complaining about the in-game reactive comments. I almost posted a link to this forum for people who want a better fan experience but then I thought about why I like this forum....

They're now complaining about the in-game reactive comments. I almost posted a link to this forum for people who want a better fan experience but then I thought about why I like this forum....
Maybe reach out to a few of the posters there via dm (who are not batshit) and let them know about this place?

Not even sure why i was doing it, I just checked over there and oh boy. Full on mutiny! I think I need to get in on this and get myself banned from a place I dont post.

Oh Lord...if you want to get banned its pretty easy.

Back