The Bonnies: 2021-2022 Season Thread

Anyone having issues trying to buy tickets for the VT game in Charlotte on Ticketmaster? Every time I try to buy, it says "We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device" no matter which device I got. Not a big deal, since I already sprung for the Charleston all-session tickets, but just curious if anyone else had problems with the Charlotte one.

Anyone having issues trying to buy tickets for the VT game in Charlotte on Ticketmaster? Every time I try to buy, it says "We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device" no matter which device I got. Not a big deal, since I already sprung for the Charleston all-session tickets, but just curious if anyone else had problems with the Charlotte one.
I had the same issue with Ticketmaster with other presales. In both chrome and their app. I dont know if its an Android thing or not. It wasnt that big of a deal becuase I was able to get the same seats ooooooe they went on sale to the general public.

Per Rothstein, we’ll open the Charleston Classic with Boise State. The Broncos are among the MWC favorites, so this should be a good opportunity.

Per Rothstein, we’ll open the Charleston Classic with Boise State. The Broncos are among the MWC favorites, so this should be a good opportunity.
Clemson and temple are the other game in our bracket if jon listed them properly.

Clemson and temple are the other game in our bracket if jon listed them properly.
If Bona and Clemson can win their first round matchups, then that semifinal game, given the Tigers’ proximity and the Bonnies’ love for partying, will be a great atmosphere.

Charleston is an awesome city and I would love to head down but I am keeping all my wife credits to burn in March.

I waited because fuck that squid Rothstein, so here's the official Charleston Classic release and bracket, not the confusing Twitter video.

Here's also your updated confirmed schedule:

Tuesday 11/9 - vs. Siena, 7 p.m.
Thursday 11/18 - vs. Boise State, 2 p.m. ESPN2 (Charleston Classic First Round)
Friday 11/19 - vs. Clemson or Temple, Noon or 2:30 p.m. ESPN2/ESPNU (Charleston Classic Second Round)
Sunday 11/21 - vs. WVU/ELON/MARQ/MISS, hopefully the championship at 7:30 p.m. ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU (Charleston Classic)
Saturday 11/27 - vs. Northern Iowa, 2 p.m.
Wednesday 12/1 - vs. Coppin State, 7 p.m.
Friday 12/17 - vs. Virginia Tech, TBA (Spectrum Center, Charlotte)
TBA - vs. UConn (Prudential Center, Newark)

Last edited:
I like this, overall. I'd rather have gotten Elon or Temple, obviously, but happy we're not getting Marquette or Miss in the first round. And I love being on the opposite side of WVU.

Confirmed dates:

11/09- SIENA
11/18- vs. Boise State*
11/19- vs. Clemson/Temple*
11/21- vs. West Virginia/Ole Miss/Marquette/Elon*
11/27- NORTHERN IOWA
12/01- COPPIN STATE
12/04- BUFFALO
12/08- LOYOLA (MD)
12/11- vs. UConn (Prudential Center, Newark)
12/17- vs. Virginia Tech (Spectrum Center, Charlotte)
12/22- @ Northeastern

Dates TBD:

CANISIUS

Questionable:

@ Niagara?
MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE?

*Charleston Classic

Last edited:
Reactions: res
Back