Added some more scoring

RamHoops

Antonio Daye Jr is transferring to Fordham from Florida International University. AT FIU He was the team leading scorer at 17+ppg and the team leader in assists at 4+ per game. We desperately need scoring and this addition along with the transfer from Youngston State, the need is being addressed. Coach Neptune's recruiting has been impressive thus far with 5 commits and nine offers outstanding. Remaking the roster.

And now Ahmad Harrison. Another guard. I like how he says his mid-range shot is a strength. Refreshing since so many are touted as scoring "from all 3 levels."
So that's Harrison, Daye, Quisenberry, Charlton, Novitskyi and Kelly. Quite a haul from various sources. Man, the new staff hit the ground sprinting.

Definitely will need someone to step up and hit from deep, since Daye and Quiz's strength is getting to the hole, so D's wil pack it in unless we can spread'em out. But now a lot more weapons at the disposal.

Gonna turn all the guards into a strength. Handle the ball and swarm on D.

He certainly is turning over the roster. By my count, he has added 7 new names and has 1 scholarship left if no one else leaves. We desperately need scoring and he is addressing that right out of the gate. We could use some size inside. Soriano would have been very helpful if he stayed. Hopefully he can develop some of the front court players we do have.

I can never remember a time when we were so active on the player front. It is a refreshing change. Cannot wait to see how this roster comes together on the court.

The other teams offering Ahmad Harrison were St. John's, Virginia Tech & Arizona State.

Back