The Bannedwagon Thread

Poor mnbonnie. I actually know the guy. He travels to all the ooc tournaments from Minnesota and I’ve gotten to know him and his wife. Really good people but he’s declined recently and needs to lay off the “analysis.”

Then again, it kinda fits perfectly on the bannedwagon.
You may be confusing mnbonnie with another guy. I don't think George has attended tournaments.

I hope you guys are doing well, by the way.

Bona03, don't read this.

The rest of you, Jesus H. Christ! Read the thread about the GW game cancellation. As Fred Sanford used to say while clutching his chest, "Elizabeth, I'm coming!"

Sorry for the blasphemy, I'm not much of a theist. I'm actually more sorry for the 1970s sitcom reference.

Bona03, don't read this.

The rest of you, Jesus H. Christ! Read the thread about the GW game cancellation. As Fred Sanford used to say while clutching his chest, "Elizabeth, I'm coming!"

Sorry for the blasphemy, I'm not much of a theist. I'm actually more sorry for the 1970s sitcom reference.
Good thing socalkid is "boycotting Twitter" because he's getting dragged right now...

Bona03, don't read this.

Good lord. Res you cant put a big red button in front of me and then tell me not to push it.

Reactions: res
I didn't think socal's post was even the most egregious. I was actually frightened by the perspective wafting in from Florida.

Are you clowns still complaining about the bandwagon? What a bunch nerdesses! You whimps wouldn't know a basketball if it showed up in your shorts. Please pick another sport or better yet learn how to sew.

I think we're going to go into North Carolina and kick Davidson's ass!!! A good ass whipping over that squad is years overdue and I have a feeling it's going to be momentous!

See the classic conference realignment thread is going strong on the 'wagon.

Is there even a 10% chance either ODU or Charlotte is in the A10 by 2025?

Back