The Bannedwagon Thread

Hey guys I heard via the Bannedwagon that there's a cure! If you shit in your hands, THEN rub it in your ears, say St. Francis' prayer 20 times and THEN kick a volleyball over Falconio Hall you have a chance to be cured. IF you perform everything in it's proper order, Tom Gleason should magically appear and place his fingers in your shit stained ears. He will then recite the following mantra of transcendence:

With myrtle wreath we'll deck thy brow,
Bonas, old St. Bonas.
The verdant leaves our love avow,
Bonas, old St. Bonas.
Thy name was ever fair and bright,
We'll keep it thus with memory's light,
And laud thy glorious brown and white,
Bonas, old St. Bonas.

Our hearts shall ever be thy shrine,
Bonas, old St. Bonas.
Around thy name shall honor twine
Bonas, old St. Bonas.
E'er hallowed shall thy memory grow,
Though years have fled and years shall flow,
Within our souls thy love shall glow,
Bonas, old St. Bonas.

The only caveat is once Tom cures you he will be transformed into a phantom that follows you around for the rest of your life. The bannedwagoner who posted this said he got it from Trump University's facebook page. Worth a try?

Mnbonnie’s posts. Good lord that shit is funny. The unintended humor of those typing blunders, blatantly incorrect names, and incoherent thoughts gets me every damn time.

Dude has been on fire lately. Hopefully he is ok after pining non stop for a guy who signed with Holy Cross.

Last edited:
I couldnt even read through those posts as they were too long and squished together. I almost unearthed the Colin Powell meme for him.

Dude has been on fire lately. Hopefully he is ok after pining non stop for a guy who signed with Holy Cross.
The funny thing is that a couple of posters on the HC board are crowing about this recruiting "victory" over the Bonnies -- including the obligatory shot at Olean. Did we even look at the kid, or is this just a figment on mn's imagination?

The funny thing is that a couple of posters on the HC board are crowing about this recruiting "victory" over the Bonnies -- including the obligatory shot at Olean. Did we even look at the kid, or is this just a figment on mn's imagination?
With how much NPH and the Sbiets gas up their guys and try to blow up their recruitment, I doubt we were involved to any significant degree. The BW blew the hell up with the obsession over that kid. That's just a microcosm of what goes on over there.

There is nothing to indicate we offered. The Sbiets listed schools with interest, and then separately tweeted that Holy Cross offered. A day or two later, he committed to HC.

Bandwagon seems to be reporting that Walt Frazier is transferring from the Knicks broadcast booth to be the backup to Kyle Lofton.

I thought bona1971's inadvertent reference to the upcoming "1921-22" season was pretty amusing, too. I mean, we know some of those guys are living in the past, but really...

No knock on '71 though, he got a great zinger in the other day about his indian headdress.

Back