2022 Recruiting

Yes, but being smart and giving a shit about school are not the same thing. There's almost certainly a positive correlation but I'm not sure how high.

Yes, but being smart and giving a shit about school are not the same thing. There's almost certainly a positive correlation but I'm not sure how high.
Totally. Hearing that about Waterman is why I was never enthused by his commitment. Similar to some of the stuff I heard about Justin Powell’s extra diva baggage. We don’t need that nonsense. Stick to the blueprint that’s worked: grinding gym rats in hard hats.

Ahead of my skis by nature, we've got Meliah Martinez, a 6'10", 200 lb center coming for a visit to St Bonaventure on Monday, June 14th. Can't find much on Meliah other than an article that says he appears to have a huge upside, b/r in Santo Domingo, DR and has played limited ball here. Is it a Waterman for Martinez trade? And then, we stand pat. I'm making the assumption that we're a fit for Meliah. If he looking for playing time immediately, we might not have much. That said of our bigs, he would be a real rim protector type.

Ahead of my skis by nature, we've got Meliah Martinez, a 6'10", 200 lb center coming for a visit to St Bonaventure on Monday, June 14th. Can't find much on Meliah other than an article that says he appears to have a huge upside, b/r in Santo Domingo, DR and has played limited ball here. Is it a Waterman for Martinez trade? And then, we stand pat. I'm making the assumption that we're a fit for Meliah. If he looking for playing time immediately, we might not have much. That said of our bigs, he would be a real rim protector type.
This is a bold post.

I was happily seduced by the other board's 2fal4life at the Buffalo Pride Parade last week, and I can confirm he looks good roller skating in ass-less chaps, a cowboy hat and rainbow "BLM" COVID mask.

After the parade, he finally took his mask off to go down on me during The Rachel Maddow Show, and I entered him during The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell.

When it comes to pleasure, no one -- even 2fal4life -- is too liberal for me.

Attachments

• 2fal4life.png
    2fal4life.png
    71 KB · Views: 14
Hard to say for certain.

I look at all of those Ivy and Patriot League teams and players that aren't exactly "four star recruits" and yet seem to be in the mix every March, and then you look at a school like VCU and SLU that have those type of guys and never doing anything in March and it makes you wonder.

I was happily seduced by the other board's 2fal4life at the Buffalo Pride Parade last week, and I can confirm he looks good roller skating in ass-less chaps, a cowboy hat and rainbow "BLM" COVID mask.

After the parade, he finally took his mask off to go down on me during The Rachel Maddow Show, and I entered him during The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell.

When it comes to pleasure, no one -- even 2fal4life -- is too liberal for me.
I’m confused, didn’t he post Bona87? So Bona87 is ChuckKlein? Einhorn is Finkel, Einhorn is a man?

I’m confused, didn’t he post Bona87? So Bona87 is ChuckKlein? Einhorn is Finkel, Einhorn is a man?
I'm not Bona87 and I don't have any sources when it comes to college basketball. 2fal4life, skeller6 and myself are currently at the March For Our Lives protest in Washington, DC. I heard you're here too, is that right? We'd love to meet up for some cocktails at Number Nine before PoliticsNaton with Al Sharpton comes on.

I'm not Bona87 and I don't have any sources when it comes to college basketball. 2fal4life, skeller6 and myself are currently at the March For Our Lives protest in Washington, DC. I heard you're here too, is that right? We'd love to meet up for some cocktails at Number Nine before PoliticsNaton with Al Sharpton comes on.
Well if you do like to bend over for BLM, come on down to Rochester sometime. We have the bi-sexual leader of the PAB farce with a little extra time on his hands now that he’s suspended. He can use all the companionship a guy (or gal allegedly) will give him. Cheers!

Well if you do like to bend over for BLM, come on down to Rochester sometime. We have the bi-sexual leader of the PAB farce with a little extra time on his hands now that he’s suspended. He can use all the companionship a guy (or gal allegedly) will give him. Cheers!
love the first sentence & don't know what the rest means though,We're tipsy @ DIK Bar right now you have to get here ASAP..... we love America and Rochester AND DC baby!

Never seen such a sexy flag FUCK YEAH!! Sauna day tmrw

Attachments

• TB3345636.png
    TB3345636.png
    835.3 KB · Views: 1
Totally. Hearing that about Waterman is why I was never enthused by his commitment. Similar to some of the stuff I heard about Justin Powell’s extra diva baggage. We don’t need that nonsense. Stick to the blueprint that’s worked: grinding gym rats in hard hats.
Given this insight, I’m surprised that Waterman will be visiting BYU of all places next.

Curious what details if any on Powell's extra diva baggage that you or willing or able to share? It isn't shocking for a guy looking for his third landing spot in as many years. I also had read that TN fans weren't exactly sad to see him go, and pointed to lack of defensive discipline and adjustment to their offensive system as reasons he saw a lot of the bench there. Those 2 things were red flags to me, regardless of his upside. Not sure if you heard anything more specific.

The diva thing doesn't work in our little world under Schmidt. Not naming names, but the more time passes and events simply unfold, it's more and more obvious a 'diva factor' so to speak played a role in some of last year's struggles.

Curious what details if any on Powell's extra diva baggage that you or willing or able to share? It isn't shocking for a guy looking for his third landing spot in as many years. I also had read that TN fans weren't exactly sad to see him go, and pointed to lack of defensive discipline and adjustment to their offensive system as reasons he saw a lot of the bench there. Those 2 things were red flags to me, regardless of his upside. Not sure if you heard anything more specific.

The diva thing doesn't work in our little world under Schmidt. Not naming names, but the more time passes and events simply unfold, it's more and more obvious a 'diva factor' so to speak played a role in some of last year's struggles.
Counting high school and college, Powell played for, I think, eight schools in eight years. It may have been six in six, but it’s jarring either way.

I won’t go into the off-court stuff, but there was an issue at Auburn. On top of that, the kid basically had an agent representing him and dealing with our staff like it was NBA free agency. Allegedly, the father wanted be be a little too involved, too. College coaches have no time for that shit. The cumulative result? A nomadic playing career.

Let’s go big boy! Get your boy Hunter’s crack pipe and let’s find you a few members of the local pipe fitters union to get you ready for your Juneteenth celebration.

Back