The Bannedwagon Thread

I just took a look. The staff doesn't know it's recruiting season, but hopefully they read the BW so that they can be reminded. We will be in the MAAC within 2 years, program will be D2 or abolished altogether within 5. NIL is to blame. But don't be mad at those three- they're just kids. They deserve nothing but the best wishes from us, once a Bonnie and such.

You're caught up.
Well they are right about one thing, NIL is to blame.

Yeah, I thought it was just a typo in the thread title but then I saw him double down in the message. He's probably 80 or 81 though, so I wouldn't be too hard on him. Wait to you see the shit I post 13 years from now. My current stuff is bad enough.

It took exactly 10 minutes for the BannedWagon to compare Rokas Jocius to reigning Atlantic 10 Player of the Year Luka Brajkovic. 33872.png

It took exactly 10 minutes for the BannedWagon to compare Rokas Jocius to reigning Atlantic 10 Player of the Year Luka Brajkovic. View attachment 405
I feel like the Bandwagon should have some disclaimer or PSA attached with every post about a new player visiting or comimitting to Bonas with the warning that they may not loive up to expectations. I get having hope but last year should teach us about expectations...
Maybe this kid will be as good a 4th year A10 POY Sr but, if he signs, can we give him some time to develope.

So the Bandwagon is calling somewone who is close to a recruit who could potentially be the best 3 point shooter this staff has recruited in years a druggie. That cespool gets worse by the day, it's hard to even read for the unintentional comedy anymore.

There have been some doozies over there, but this one might take the cake. Why shoot your shot for the dumpster that is the metro?
Yeah... casually merging the A10 with the MAAC is some serious voodoo shit. It's amazing how many people who follow college athletics know so little about its business and competitive realities.

Back