The Place Where You Talk About The SBU Administration & Board Shitting The Bed

Bonafide

So Questa is Acting AD again. For the fifth time! I mean why not just give Questa the AD gig permanently? The mystery surrounding Kenney's departure is a prelude to SBU regressing back to the era of Sister and her cronies...some of whom are still employed by SBU. BTW...what is happening with recruiting a new President? Why is that so low key? Where is the Board in all this? The very early indications point to the Administration and Board shitting the bed yet again as they did repeatedly pre Dr. D..

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
Is this also the place where we talk about Miles Aiken or do we continue to do that in the recruiting thread?

If you feel the bed was shit you may talk about the Miles Aiken matters here.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
The TK firing is reprehensible. From what I heard he didn’t kiss the creamy assholes of the powers that be.

By nearly every metric he did an excellent job and was well-regarded by the student athletes and alumni. Absolutely stupid move. Good luck finding a better alternative who will move to olean and work for 150k. Idiots.

Mehhhh… I can’t and won’t get into the specifics of what I’ve heard, but it seems TK should be happy we went the “non-renewal” route rather than a public firing. This wasn’t some knee jerk move by the SBU administration.

just look at who is still at bona and who isn't. that's how i'm reading the situation.

Reactions: res
just look at who is still at bona and who isn't. that's how i'm reading the situation.
Well, it can be hard to specify in this regard since a chunk of our athletics department is comprised of lifers whose jobs could seemingly survive nuclear fallout, a la the resilient Periplaneta Americana.

Well, it can be hard to specify in this regard since a chunk of our athletics department is comprised of lifers whose jobs could seemingly survive nuclear fallout, a la the resilient Periplaneta Americana.
maybe a better way of saying it is. I feel like there was only enough room for one dude w/ Massachusetts ties on the banks of the Allegany River.

maybe a better way of saying it is. I feel like there was only enough room for one dude w/ Massachusetts ties on the banks of the Allegany River.
I misinterpreted your initial comment. I thought you were alluding to other possible departures.

I misinterpreted your initial comment. I thought you were alluding to other possible departures.
Res i just want to say you dropped a RIDGEWAY, PA reference in a post last year and i was cracking up.

And yeah just seems like the fast departure etc says to me, feuds among the top dudes at bona land.

Hey Asshole! If that’s a dig at me for Gannonfest, last year’s non-existent ooc schedule or the annual failures to find a p5 opponent, I won’t listen to it, I won’t believe it and I DEFINITELY won’t be held accountable!

🙉🙊🙈
I was not referring to you (or anyone else in men’s hoops), “Matthew”. You do a fine job. This year’s OOC is dynamite.

Hey Asshole! If that’s a dig at me for Gannonfest, last year’s non-existent ooc schedule or the annual failures to find a p5 opponent, I won’t listen to it, I won’t believe it and I DEFINITELY won’t be held accountable!

🙉🙊🙈
Should you feel that you have not shit the bed, you needn't be concerned. But perhaps you can help us with information along parallel lines. Just who is responsible for the awful condition of the shithouse directly across the corridor from the post office in the Reilly Center? Many thanks for your help.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Bruh, I poop daily in that shitter. It not perfect but it handles my loads even after a night at Randy’s. If yer creamy asshole can’t handle a few piss drops on da seat go take yer loads over to Butler Gym!!!

—real mitt pappaano
Is this Barb Questa?

Pissah!
Aloha!

Interesting take…I guess the only question to be asked is how do you like dem apples?

Back