The Bannedwagon Thread

Yes! The king!! Durrrrr... BI dumb, banned wagon 4evah!

Sorry but I will call out a guy for shitting on a player that could start on every fucking A10 team.

EYMFA.

And it's SALIENT you grammatically obtuse child.
Bill Russell/BrownIndian,

Yes, I mispelled it, but I was in a hurry last night heading out. At least I taught you two adolescents a word that I know wasn't in your limited vocabulary.. Kind of like working with your pet. Now back to your pen!

I believe IFN was njbonnies08, no?

I got too distracted by king101a to offer that tidbit. It's salient to the conversation.

Reactions: res
hey guys here's an idea: Why dont you post at the bandwagon and make it great instead of hiding in here and bitching about it like some women on their periods.
- -

the guys you are bitching about are old men anyway, do you realize how silly ya'll look bitching about some old guys shooting the shit?

Nobody is hiding. We are here because the Bandwagon sucks. I posted there for 17 years or so and I couldnt stand it anymore.

Nobody is hiding. We are here because the Bandwagon sucks. I posted there for 17 years or so and I couldnt stand it anymore.
Well, that... and many of us did post periodically, but were repeatedly banned.

Well, that... and many of us did post periodically, but were repeatedly banned.
Tastylicks nailed it. You all sound like a bunch of women with their panties in a wad. It's good comedy reading this board. It's like a bunch of adolescents trying to outcool each with the slang and swearing.

Anyone who would support that idiotic Lesterr poster should tell you all you need to know. IQ's below 50 required.

Awww mang is sooo trew pal is sooo saliant bud deez geyez r retargs lol bub hole lotta felluh hoo am to the schit out they urethras buddy merman is to the so saliant an to the mnbonnie he is the moss saliant to them of all of the hole punkin pach go bondees go undefeet n to play the dook n kangtuchee or to fire steev mesht for to ever.

Awww mang is sooo trew pal is sooo saliant bud deez geyez r retargs lol bub hole lotta felluh hoo am to the schit out they urethras buddy merman is to the so saliant an to the mnbonnie he is the moss saliant to them of all of the hole punkin pach go bondees go undefeet n to play the dook n kangtuchee or to fire steev mesht for to ever.
LOL!!! Is that you Bill Russell? Gotta admit you have a uniques ability to mesh words and phrases that say nothing better than Casey Stengel!

Tastylicks nailed it. You all sound like a bunch of women with their panties in a wad. It's good comedy reading this board. It's like a bunch of adolescents trying to outcool each with the slang and swearing.

Anyone who would support that idiotic Lesterr poster should tell you all you need to know. IQ's below 50 required.
Paragraph 9 - Forum Expectations

9. Enemies.

• If you are, or have ever been, an adversary of The Bevel, Bevelators, or LesterGreen, then do not bother registering for this forum.
  • Instead, go to www.google.com, type “Stone Cold Steve Austin middle finger” into the search bar, and press the “ENTER” key on your keyboard.
Pissah!

Aloha!

Back