Around the A10

I would think he would go pro at this point. He must really want to make a deep tournament run with someone.

I would think he would go pro at this point. He must really want to make a deep tournament run with someone.
Yeah, just like that "Sestima" kid from Lehigh (many thanks to mnbonnie for that one). Unfortunately, covid ended his dreams.

According to our friend sjhawk13 over on the A-10 board, Davidson doesn't have any graduate programs, so Grady either needs to go pro, or transfer?

Depends. Many (most?) schools will allow a senior with eligibility to come back and pursue a double major or some other academic pursuit. I don't know about Davidson. In Sestina's case, Bucknell does not. He had no option to return even though he had a year of eligibility remaining.

I dont have time now, but the BelkReport (A Davidson twitter account) said the same things 84 and res have stated.

Gotta love the Bona Blog.

One of the "insiders" over there thinks Loyola should and might go after Mark Schmidt because, ya know the connections with Steve Watson! And according to them, don't rule out Marquette going after Schmidt! It's a better job than BC!

Yeah, why is he back? He tweets the same way I have conversations with myself in my head. Except he actually writes it out, and hits send, and then tries to explain himself ad nauseum when his followers, rightfully, react with something along the lines of a 'huh?' response. And he does this to his several thousand follower audience.

It's generally harmless, and I'm not even on Twitter. So what do I care? I shouldn't, but I do find it irritating.

Gotta love the Bona Blog.

One of the "insiders" over there thinks Loyola should and might go after Mark Schmidt because, ya know the connections with Steve Watson! And according to them, don't rule out Marquette going after Schmidt! It's a better job than BC!
Those guys suck so, so, so, so much. They don't know SHIT about the program or the larger landscape of college basketball. Typical "everybody has a podcast" sports bros.

To reiterate, they SUCK.

He is a completely obtuse asshole. And CB3PT I'm not so sure it isn't harmless. Can't he at least tweet from an Ian F Nolan account? He is a giant pussy too and blocks anyone who calls him out. Pathetic ass-hat who was silent for 2 years and had to jump back in the fray knowing anything and everything about Bona basketball. Right after championship game. Frontrunner much? Chest-thumping fanboy with self-important opinions. He SUUUUUCKS! I hope he stay TF away from Bonas and crawls back under his rock.

Just went a few rounds with that asshole on Twitter and while I got him good, I don't see him leaving any time soon. Makes us look like a bunch of peckerheads...

Just went a few rounds with that asshole on Twitter and while I got him good, I don't see him leaving any time soon. Makes us look like a bunch of peckerheads...
He sucks so much that it's difficult for me to articulate why anymore. The readings on the "self-assured douche-bro" meter are exasperating.

He sucks so much that it's difficult for me to articulate why anymore. The readings on the "self-assured douche-bro" meter are exasperating.
The worst man, no one is saying don't tweet, but don't pretend to be an insider after you've been gone for 3 years, come back right as we win a championship, then get credibility/media for knowing dick all.

The worst man, no one is saying don't tweet, but don't pretend to be an insider after you've been gone for 3 years, come back right as we win a championship, then get credibility/media for knowing dick all.
He might be the last person in the multiverse I would want repping Bona anywhere... especially for pre-NCAA Tournament media appearances about The Boyz. I am going to fucking go OFF soon!

If he tweeted under IFN he'd just be a regular old verbal vomit know-it-all Bona fan. But the appearance of credibility, and that's all it is - "appearance" - make him more than just a raging asshole, he's actually bad for us. How in the hell you tweet, from an account that has the word "bona" in it, that losing player X wouldn't matter? What in the actual fuck is that? And to be sure, most of us know certain player X does have the intangibles that make him valuable, like Duquesne QF game. Of course, we actually watch the games.

He is a completely obtuse asshole. And CB3PT I'm not so sure it isn't harmless. Can't he at least tweet from an Ian F Nolan account? He is a giant pussy too and blocks anyone who calls him out. Pathetic ass-hat who was silent for 2 years and had to jump back in the fray knowing anything and everything about Bona basketball. Right after championship game. Frontrunner much? Chest-thumping fanboy with self-important opinions. He SUUUUUCKS! I hope he stay TF away from Bonas and crawls back under his rock.
'85, could you clarify? I'm not sure I fully understand your opinion of IFN.

Back