Latest activity

1946TobaccoBowlMVP replied to the thread Conference thread.
    While I sure Schmidt's system(not the Soviet one) and personality runs some players the wrong way, he'll most likely be here through the...
  • Jive36
    Jive36 reacted to Community Bank 3Pt Tee's post in the thread Conference thread with Like Like.
    I'm surprised it took this long, but his decision would have been more surprising had he stayed, given the additional turnover. No...
  • Jive36
    Jive36 reacted to 3rdShayCripSet's post in the thread Conference thread with Like Like.
    I have no inside information at all. The only thing I can speculate on is either his players simply do not like playing for him or in...
  • Bill Russell
    Bill Russell reacted to Community Bank 3Pt Tee's post in the thread Conference thread with Like Like.
    I'm surprised it took this long, but his decision would have been more surprising had he stayed, given the additional turnover. No...
  • R
    res reacted to Jive36's post in the thread Conference thread with Like Like.
    I didnt mean to suggest that Schmidt should speak on it. But IF the school was going to continue to address the issue that message might...
  • 3rdShayCripSet
    3rdShayCripSet reacted to Community Bank 3Pt Tee's post in the thread Conference thread with Like Like.
  • C
    Community Bank 3Pt Tee replied to the thread Conference thread.
  • C
    Community Bank 3Pt Tee reacted to 3rdShayCripSet's post in the thread Conference thread with Like Like.
    Is anyone under the impression Schmidt may be skipping town? We might have zero players returning next year and yet we haven’t had a...
  • 3rdShayCripSet
    3rdShayCripSet replied to the thread Conference thread.
    I have no inside information at all. The only thing I can speculate on is either his players simply do not like playing for him or in...
  • Bill Russell
    Bill Russell reacted to 3rdShayCripSet's post in the thread Conference thread with Like Like.
    For sure. Most teams will have 2-4 players in the portal. The alarming thing is we are losing guys that are guaranteed to play 30+ mins...
  • Jive36
    Jive36 replied to the thread Conference thread.
    Are you suggesting Schmidt is retiring or moving to a new job? I'm not sure what opening current or potential he would be that...
  • Jive36
    Jive36 reacted to Community Bank 3Pt Tee's post in the thread Conference thread with Like Like.
    I agree, Jivre. In an ideal world: “We’d gauged from private conversations that we had a lot of guys ready to start their next chapter...
  • 3rdShayCripSet
    3rdShayCripSet replied to the thread Conference thread.
    For sure. Most teams will have 2-4 players in the portal. The alarming thing is we are losing guys that are guaranteed to play 30+ mins...
  • Bill Russell
    Bill Russell reacted to 3rdShayCripSet's post in the thread Conference thread with Like Like.
    Is anyone under the impression Schmidt may be skipping town? We might have zero players returning next year and yet we haven’t had a...
  • Bona03
    Bona03 replied to the thread Conference thread.
    There are 1000+ names in the portal. We are not alone. It is odd that we have lost everyone that wasnt nailed down but we are not...
Back